Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i forgot my camera. but post ur pics guys!

meet was great

·
Registered
194 Posts
wasup man? how was it, we left early I am the dude wit the white coupe. I have ingalls camber brand new for $80 bucks

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea it was best at the end when we moved to rutgers stadium

·
Registered
205 Posts
JIGZ bro you should have stayed and watched........it would have been worth getting home at 10 or w/e dude .....we had the best time ever after the BBQ was over in the Rutgers Stadium parking lot/the cruise on Rt.18......should have stayed as i told you too bad you left....don't worry i got some nice pics for you though....

·
Registered
841 Posts
^yeah def worth it...even tho i got home around 10ish...Vik...nice job wid the meet...IMO def better than Jones Beach.

·
The OG is here!!!
1,082 Posts
Vik birthday party/V6p meet turned to be a good one after all. I remember our mini meets in menlo park, but this one top it. =) Plenty of accords and other cars showed making it a fun day for all who was there. =) Need clips on them burn outs and dough nuts... Yup we Jersey/New York/Philly/Conn. representing the East Coast.... ChYeaH!!! we should have monthly meets like this. We need to see some more New Yorks and more from the Tri- State.... i'll post pics when i get home today i'm at work right now just looking at pics. haha

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks again and definately right about it turning out good........everything was great from food to people to the cops (cause there were none....lol :D) and best of all the cars......i hope we get to do this before school starts if not before....lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
I got to say this was the BEST most FUN meet ever.
We NJ guys should be the ones to organize meets from now on lol...
So what did u guys do after the cruise? Since i left in the middle of the cruise haha...

·
BLK4DR
137 Posts
Skyhunter2 said:
I got to say this was the BEST most FUN meet ever.
We NJ guys should be the ones to organize meets from now on lol...
So what did u guys do after the cruise? Since i left in the middle of the cruise haha...
went up to some parking lot in marlboro and hung out for like another hour or so..me and the blacknight went at it a little more ...and ehh..that's about it..jeff was hustling car products out the back of his boy's camry..lol..good times!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts