Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey V6P!
I maybe be picking up another car in June so I am thinking about parting out my accord, unless my brother wants it as is, but he hasn't said anything yet. So I'm trying to get a feel for some parts I have on my car and lying around in garage that have yet to be installed. I am from Fort Lee, NJ 07024, minutes from George Washington Bridge and only $12 away from NYC. <- freakin toll is so expensive.

1. 2003-2007 Accord Tein Basic Coilovers. $400 OBO

I bought these used couple months ago. i believe it had something like 20k on it or so? can't really remember the exact mileage but since install, I put about 4K on it. It rides great and they are in good functional condition.

2. Xceler8 Jpipe V1 with RV6 Test Pipe(3rd Cat Delete) $250

I bought these used and had them on the car for less than 2k miles. There are scrape marks on the bottom since I was max lowered on the Basics and NJ roads are not the best. (Mostly Turnpike -_-;)

3. AEM V2 CAI $150 OBO

Forget how many miles I used it for but bought brand new. If I had to assume, around 35k? but it's fully functional and sounds great! Has some minor cosmetic damages from install and taking it off to clean and stuff, but no dents. just scratches.

4. TL 5-spoke Wheels $400 OBO

Some minor curb rashes but in good condition. No dents or bends.
17x8 +45 offset. NO TIRES.

5. 03-05 Accord V6 6-Speed Wheels $300 OBO

These are pretty beat up... There's a lot of curb rashes and scuff marks but no dents and bends. All of them have tires but one is completely shot. mounted are 205/50/17.

6. 2006 Acura TL Type-S Brembo Calipers. $400 OBO

These were off a TL-S that was totaled. The car was from NY and got rear ended. Only the calipers and they are fully functional.

7. AEM Short Ram Intake (98-02 Accord/TL) $ give me a legit offer

Friend has a TL and customized an intake so he gave it to me.
As you know, I have absolutely no use for this. Someone offer me a legit price and it's yours. Blue and comes with filter(filter has damages so will probably need a new one).

8. 06-07 Accord Sedan Fog Light Kit $50

Had ebay fogs but that was crap so took my friend's honda fit fog lamps(OEM) and fitted it into my accord. Works great and it's actual glass lens, not crappy ebay plastic lens. Will need the original plastic cover back for the fog cutouts.

This is it for now. More will be found once I dig up my garage but this is all that I can recall for now. Like I said, this is just a feeler since the final say is on my brother.

The prices do not include shipping or paypal fees.
Prefer local pickup but will ship if it comes down to it.(most likely UPS on all of them)

Let me know what you're interested in and I'll try to get an answer from my LAZY brother ASAP. :bonk:
Thanks V6P!

-Dave

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is needed to make the brembo calipers to fit on a 7th gen coupe? Just Paul's bracket or TL knuckle?
you would need the following. All from 04-08 ACURA TL/TL-S

TL Knuckle Assembly.
51210-SEP-A01 Knuckle Assembly Right 206+-
51215-SEP-A01 Knuckle Assembly Left 206+-

TL Hubs
44600-SEP-A01 Hub x 2 $42+- x2

Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Pads

Rotors

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
most of the parts are still on my car.
i'll try to have the pics up soon. it's been raining here in jersey :(

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright guys, sorry for the delay but I received an answer from my brother. he said he wants to keep all the parts until he mods the car the way he wants with his own NEW parts... -_-;

sorry for keeping you guys waiting but items on the cars are not for sale at this moment. possibly the wheels will still be for sale. once again, i am really sorry to all.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I don't know why people make "feeler" threads, throw items for sale without knowing they will be and then say nevermind, and end the thread lol. Such a waste of time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts