Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
24th Gear
819 Posts
Yes, they will. There's only one part number and for some reason it has "sdn" in it. I put them on my coupe and they fit fine just a b**** to install with the wheel still on and a drop. Haha Well not too bad just cramped for space. I put mine on and love em, I think they really set off the car. GLWS!

EDIT: They wont work with the HFP KIT

·
JDM UC1
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics are up.

Will the mudflaps fit on a coupe?
not sure if they will fit coupe. but as per Accordguy04 they do. these are aftermarket, they bolt on existing holes and re use screws.

Yes, they will. There's only one part number and for some reason it has "sdn" in it. I put them on my coupe and they fit fine just a b**** to install with the wheel still on and a drop. Haha Well not too bad just cramped for space. I put mine on and love em, I think they really set off the car. GLWS!
thanks for the info. always thought they were different. pain to install and remove on a dropped ride, YES! what i used was a philips screw shaped like an S. but you really need to jack the rear up to do it.

Wow..i bought that chrome streamer last night for 50 bucks ftl...
FTL! sorry mang. should have posted earlier.

Dibbs on the chrome piece. This piece goes with the Asian grille right??
ok. pls see sample pic on OP.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts

EDIT: They wont work with the HFP KIT

Cool thanks, also are you referring to the actual OEM, because OP states that this is an aftermarket one.
Regardless I'll take it.

·
24th Gear
819 Posts
Mine are oem but his look the same.

I don't see why it wouldn't work, it just doesn't work with the hfp sides or rear because they are molded flush to the stock body.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts