Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is the following parts from my 7gen v6 coupe. ADD 3% FOR PAYPAL FEE

I got a set of OEM Lug Locks. Looking to get $25 shipped obo

Nexson Front Grill and Fog Light Grill $195 Shipped
Nexson front grill and fog light grill painted NightHawk Black Pearl.

OEM 85122+ Bulbs Used $40 Shipped Each Pair

TEIN SS $790obo Shipped SOLD
Roughly 15k miles on them

INGALL REAR CAMBER KIT SOLD
Roughly 15k miles on them

BRAND NEW INGALL FRONT CAMBER KIT SOLD

AEM V2 SOLD
Does not come with the hoses as I didn't have time to take them off. You can easily get them at your local parts store for cheap.

S2K Retrofit SOLD
This retrofit was done professionaly by Rich from HID Illusionz. It's an S2k projector with Audi A4 Shroud. Custom Shroud Extension to cover the projector. OEM Lexus Bulbs and Ballasts. Also included is wiring harness.

OEM Double Din Kit $55 Shipped SOLD
Here is a OEM double din kit for those of you looking to put a double din in your vehicle. Comes with all the brackets needed and I will also throw in the wiring harness which does not come with it when your purchase the kit new from Honda.

I also have a Greddy Evo2 Exhaust with roughly 15k miles on it. Do not have pics since it is at my friends house. Will try to get pics for it soon. Looking to get $595 Shipped. SOLD

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
this thread has many good stuff for good prices!

i wish i had the $ for the tein SS =/

however i am thinking about the double din kit. what wiring harness are you speaking of? can this fit any aftermarket double din?

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this thread has many good stuff for good prices!

i wish i had the $ for the tein SS =/

however i am thinking about the double din kit. what wiring harness are you speaking of? can this fit any aftermarket double din?
thanks. when you purchase this kit from Honda, it does not come with a wire harness for your aftermarket radio. so therefore you have to buy the metra kit which comes with the wire harness you need cause it illuminates your OEM Radio or else your clock or AC controls will not illuminate. I believe that kit alone is about $25 bucks. Any double din should fit. I had a Kenwood Excelon DNX8120 in my accord, which is for sale also.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey what's up Roy....I was the one that bought your lip kit. Damn I wish I had them Tein SS but I wish I had the money.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts