Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PRICE!!! 7Gen Parts: 6-Speed wheels, OEM Exhaust with S2K Tips, HIDs, and etc...

I need to make room and I need to let go some of my stuff...

1. OEM 03-05 6-Speed Wheels with Tires ---- $250 FIRM

*Factory Michelin MMX4 Tires( 2- 90% Remaining, 2- Needs replacing soon)

* Some curb rashes, some rock chips here and there from daily driving

2. OEM Stock exhaust with OEM Tips AND S2K Tips(AP2)---$100 FIRM

* 50K on the exhaust

* Tips and exhast is in good condition in one piece

3. Slightly Used K&N OEM replacement filters for V6 engine--- $5 / piece

* Slightly used for about 5000 miles on both

* Re-useable, and they have been cleaned already!

4. NEW H11 3000K HID Kit--- $40 FIRM

* New never used, however I was trying to install them but the plug that was supposed to go into my fog light adapter was different so I had to cut the wire so that top portion is missing...

* I am not a electronic person so I dont want to play with it any more :rolleye2: I tried once and messed it up ;)

* I am not sure about the brand, not one of those High end ones like Philips... just for your info these were retailed at $130... so I am only selling them for less than half of what I paid for...

5. Honda Center Caps ---- $20

* Only got the letter "H" in there so no frame around the "H"

6. Used Luminics H11 Yellow bulbs ---- $10 (SOLD)

* Still deep yellow

7. OEM Blackhoused Headlights ---- $50

* Paint inside is cracking and peeling a little... Looks good from a distance, but if you look close then you can see the paint peeling... Great for projest, retro, re- painting, or even just riding on them to give diff look! I had them on for about a year and nobody actually said negative about them! Not perfect, but hopefully price matches what you are getting...

Thats it for now... I might add some more later~

Thanks for looking ladies and gentlemen~~~

All items are located in Socal 818 are in the Valley... you are more than welcoe to come check them out it person...

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will you ship the wheels if so ill take them, zip code 77505
Shipping fee might cost alot... Also to I want to look for someone local first... but if you are willing pay shipping and trust all the pictures I send you then maybe we can work something out. PM me for more info please~

·
方法について&#
664 Posts
intersted in the wheels, i will pay shipping too but i need to see those wheels first. i am right now looking for
7th gen v6 6spd wheels..let me know.

i'll pm you my email if you want to send pics. ty

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
oo can i get those tips? lol

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know alot of people requested me for pix, but please allow me few more days... I have been busy with school n work stuff... midterms and extra work schedule n etc... I will do my best to take pix by Sunday! So please be patient~ :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I took pix for 6-speed wheels and send them to whoever game me their e-mail addy... so if I missed asy one or need some plase pm me with your e-mail addy...

pictures and shipping quotes of other items will be taken after the midterm on Tuesday... sorry for lagging guys~:p

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NEW PRICE! ONLY PICK-UP IN SOCAL PLEASE~

1. OEM 03-05 6-Speed Wheels with Tires ---- $300

2. OEM Stock exhaust with OEM Tips AND S2K Tips(AP2)---$100

3. Slightly Used K&N OEM replacement filters for V6 engine--- $5 / piece

4. NEW H11 3000K HID Kit--- $40

5. Honda Center Caps ---- $15

6. Used Luminics H11 Yellow bulbs ---- $10 (SOLD)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts