Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently just took off my kits, and gettin rid of it if anyone wants it.?? I have like 2 pictures.. but if you're really interested, talk to me on AIM, I will send more pictures and we will work something out. THank You

BTW. I will buy back your factory side as well. Cause my car is LX and I want that silver side ^_^ THank Again :) :D :) :) :D :) :) :D

oh yeah, I'm sorry, I'm asking 450$ OBO

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
damn the last pic looks hella clean... what kinda drop you got??? TOO BAD your not from socal... or ill jump on this deal. bumps for good price on the kit

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL jump on it bro, i can try and get goood shipping rate for you, cause a friend works at dhl-usa.com .

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
hmmmm try to get the quote for me shipped to 91732 . and i got the EX silver side skirt on my LX so i can give you that. oh yea what kinda drop you got?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm intrested, I also have the ex satin silver side skirts as well, how much you want for it? prob need shipping, becuase I'm located in so. Cal

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just post the zipcode and i will run to dhl first thing tomorrow and get a rate . Thanks for your cooperation

·
Registered
173 Posts
just a couple of questions: can you do money transaction though paypal, and does the kit come with nessary screws and hardware to install it, and is there any damage to any parts of the kit?

·
Registered
189 Posts
so sad i was lookin at this a yesterday and was like nice to bad i dun need it and go figa my bro crash my car -=X and now i need it )o=`, lolz bump good luck with ur sale

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jamesV6 said:
just a couple of questions: can you do money transaction though paypal, and does the kit come with nessary screws and hardware to install it, and is there any damage to any parts of the kit?

Paypal would be fine, as for damages. there are small microsopic rock chips.. VERY SMALL.. it's just something I can't avoid. as for cracks and dents.. there are none. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
bogoshipyo said:
so sad i was lookin at this a yesterday and was like nice to bad i dun need it and go figa my bro crash my car -=X and now i need it )o=`, lolz bump good luck with ur sale
damn, sorry to hear about that bro, maybe you can get your car repaired and have your insurance get the kit for you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
macboi said:
Paypal would be fine, as for damages. there are small microsopic rock chips.. VERY SMALL.. it's just something I can't avoid. as for cracks and dents.. there are none. :)
Does it come with the nessary attachments to install the kit?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jamesV6 said:
Does it come with the nessary attachments to install the kit?
YES it does, all the screws I received.. but mostly everything is from the original screws

1 - 20 of 22 Posts