Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I have up for sale an Injen Cold Air Intake. Intake is BRAND NEW, has never been used or opened, all hardware and instructions included. This is the newer updated design and will fit ALL 03-07 7th Gen V6 Accords 2DR/4DR) ALL 3.2 liter Acura TLs from 04-08. Also Fits 07-08 Acura TL Type S. This is the CARB Certified model so it works great for you Cali guys and your crazy emission standards. I need this gone as I am moving and have no where to store it, nor do I have a need for it, being that I have an intake already for my J33. Again this item has NEVER BEEN USED, looking for $220 shipped anywhere in the US, $200 picked up (willing to meet people within 30-40 miles of Westchester County, NY, prices are pretty firm because this is brand new and I'm already taking at least a $50-75 loss on it.

Please PM Me all offers, those of you who've dealt with me know I am easy to work with. Thanks! Pictures below

Forgot to Add: This comes with the premium Amsoil filter, and for payment methods, I take Cash, Money Order, or PayPal (preferred)

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Morning bump, great deal someone needs to jump on this intake, great first mod...I personally think the injen sounds better than the AEM intake honestly

·
-Allin-
755 Posts
^ Bump for you. I agree with Injen sounding better than AEM. I'd get this but I already got the Bronze Edition Fujita CAI. Somebody needs to hop on this for real.

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts
Just to add to this thread....I have had my Injen Cold Air intake on my 03 Accord V6 auto for 7 years. I put it on when I had about 2000 miles on the car. Now I have 84,000 miles. Best intake I have ever owned. I had AEM previously on my 01 Accord V6 and loved it too but went with the Injen on my 03 instead and I am glad I did. The Injen Intake gives great gains and sounds amazing!! Someone needs to go for it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts