Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
blah blah blah
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***engine damper SOLD to Bdub95
Lip pending sale

Hey guys, i haven't been here for the longest...i found the following items in storage and totally forgot about them.

2003-2005 HFP front lip BRAND NEW in nighthawk black pearl. It's still wrapped never opened and has all the hardware it came with. at the moment i do NOT want to ship this. I might be able to meet up halfway to deliver but i'm not 100% sure yet i can even put it in my current car. Asking $225

Ingalls torque damper - I was in a groupbuy about 5 years ago and never installed this. The damper says NRG on it but when i bought it, the groupbuy was titled " Ingalls Torque Damper" so i'm not really sure whats going on. Asking $140 shipped

The thread to that groupbuy is linked here

I'm located in Philadelphia around the 19147 area so if anybody local wants to come and check out the items shoot me a message.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
If you decide to ship, i call dibs on the lip, cash ready.

Btw the NRG Torque damper is a must have mod for cars with engine mods, I LOVE IT
It was worth the buy. It will elongate the life of your mounts

·
blah blah blah
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you decide to ship, i call dibs on the lip, cash ready.

Btw the NRG Torque damper is a must have mod for cars with engine mods, I LOVE IT
It was worth the buy. It will elongate the life of your mounts
I would love to ship the lip but man that thing is pretty huge. If no one local picks it up I'll ship it. Also thanks for the comments about the damper. Kinda wished I installed the damper when I had my accord. Didn't know it would make my mounts live longer. I actually had to replace 2 of my engine mounts cuz it broke.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
gray hound that lip if you need to ship :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts