Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
i can haz DA?
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the 7th gen v6 manual tranny fit the 6th gen Accord? If so, what would somethin like this cost for parts and labor, and will everything work right and be reliable? If this is possible its somethin I may consider in the future.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
who8dat said:
Can the 7th gen v6 manual tranny fit the 6th gen Accord? If so, what would somethin like this cost for parts and labor, and will everything work right and be reliable? If this is possible its somethin I may consider in the future.
Yes it can... I don't mean to be an ass but here you go:

lol many threads have been started about it asking questions.

-Edit-
Here I even started a thread about it a while ago:
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55075

·
i can haz DA?
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what the hell is with the J30A1 talk and ****, your thread helped me very little. i am mainly curious to hear from people who have done it.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
who8dat said:
what the hell is with the J30A1 talk and ****, your thread helped me very little. i am mainly curious to hear from people who have done it.
*sigh* ok I'm sorry...

J30A1 is the 98 - 02 Accord engine code...

Talk to 5150CRX for full details. You know the V6P tranny should be coming out in a couple of months if you're interested in that. They are going to have a automatic replacement and a 6 speed replacement.

MrV6P said:

Manual 6-speed Conversion Kit package is also being R&D right now, with pricing to come out within the next couple of months. :naughty: :ssh: Now keep in mind that this Manual kit will be priced higher than the Transmission Kit for the AV6 Automatics. :rolleyes:

We have so many new product projects going right now I forgot to mention this one. :p

FYI. . . Our webmaster crew is presently working on a totally new look for our new V6P Motorsports eStore. Once it's ready and fully loaded with all our new product lines, you finally see how busy our awesome support teams have been. We have some very special people working behind the scenes, without them none of this would be happening!

:up: :bowdown: :shake: :hug: :grouphug:

-Edit-
LOL I just noticed that you even posted in the thread that I used as an example.

·
i can haz DA?
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha sorry...had a bit of a don vito freak out there, gettin in over my head here, im still a noob ya know :(

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
who8dat said:
haha sorry...had a bit of a don vito freak out there, gettin in over my head here, im still a noob ya know :(
Don't worry its cool its cool, Don Vito is funny as hell anyways :winkgrin:

Yeah the swap would be a serious headache but the outcome would be way badass.

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
are there any swaps that won't be such a pain in the tail? :) something that will jsut slide right in, with the purchase of a few brackets?

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
taospec said:
are there any swaps that won't be such a pain in the tail? :) something that will jsut slide right in, with the purchase of a few brackets?
lol I'm not to sure on that one. All of the swaps seem like a HUGE pain. 3.2... 3.5... 7th Gen swap... EEK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts