Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, i finally got my 20's in and goddammm they are huge! They are Axis Reverbs btw. Here are some pics of them, I'm only gonna keep them on for today, the front left side rubs a little, and the rears rub when i go over a bump, so got to be careful until i get my tein ssp next week. I'm gonna get my fenders rolled also, gonna need that done pretty soon. Hopefully i can find someone here in Phoenix. But here are some pics for now, i'm dropped on nuespeed race springs and the tires are 245/35/20!!!!!!! sorry for the crappy pics, my sister wasn't home so i couldnt borrow her camera, this is taken on my 1.3mp camera phone. Enjoy for now, I'll have updated pics with the tein's next week hopefully :D

side shot

rear side shot

front wheel, no finger gap

rear wheel, about 1/2 a finger gap, barely though

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
Howly ****, man. Those look nice! You should def get your fenders rolled soon, though. Why did you go with 245s instead of 235s? More tire is cool, but it probably would have made your life a bit easier.

Either way, I'm feelin them. Keep up the good work.

·
Whoah
1,072 Posts
wow, they look good actually. for a second i was afraid i was gonna see some m4d tyte chrome spinnaz yo.

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eps sniper said:
Howly ****, man. Those look nice! You should def get your fenders rolled soon, though. Why did you go with 245s instead of 235s? More tire is cool, but it probably would have made your life a bit easier.

Either way, I'm feelin them. Keep up the good work.

Yea i need to find a shop to get them rolled, to answer your question, i got a killer deal on the acurazine site from one of the guys over there. So i couldn't pass it up, it came with the 245 series, i was worried but, it doesn't rub tooooooo bad. :hide2:

joedanger11 said:
daaang. that's crazy. those rotors look tiny behind those wheels. upgrade to some 13"!

how wide are those wheels?
The wheels are 20x8.5 and yes i know i need to upgrade to a BBK, i was posting on one of the other thread about the group buy so we'll see, i still want a s/c :D

stevent said:
the calipers look kinda dirty
Yea they are dirty, i figure maybe if i upgrade to a BBK i dont have to repaint again :rofl:

AcCoRd16 said:
alex you got too much money or owe too much money lol but i like
:rofl2: :rofl:
Let's just say i dont have a lot of money but i don't owe money ;)

mseebs said:
wow, they look good actually. for a second i was afraid i was gonna see some m4d tyte chrome spinnaz yo.
Sorry i don't do chrome, not my taste! :D

terez said:
shoulda got 225's
Like i said killer deal, and i will get 225's when these tires bald. I still got a while, hopefully with my tein ssp on the way i can set it to a stiff level and raise it just a bit but we'll see. I dont really want a gap lol

And thanks everyone for the comments!

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
dude those are niiiiicce! :eek: very clean looking and 100% better then the 19's you had with all those rivets. i think the drop looks perfect IMO, just get the fenders rolled and your good to go. glad to see your car is fixed too, good stuff littletruong

PS, your gonna need the s/c now to turn those big boys lol. join the club!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wow!!!! Hella Nice!! Who said 20's were too big? That looks perfect - SSP coilovers would be tight...as long as you can get it as low as those neuspeeds...

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
04accordcpe said:
dude those are niiiiicce! :eek: very clean looking and 100% better then the 19's you had with all those rivets. i think the drop looks perfect IMO, just get the fenders rolled and your good to go. glad to see your car is fixed too, good stuff littletruong

PS, your gonna need the s/c now to turn those big boys lol. join the club!
Yea i was iffy about my old 19's so i sold them a while back, been debating on 20's for a while now and finally came into a perfect situation and was able to get them. I wanted to keep the same 5 spoke design with a polish lip. Had to be black also. But yea give me a month or two maybe and hopefully my income will be enough for the supercharger. Yea it was great to finally get my car back after that accident, but i'm loving the way my car looks right now so yea..

DaRegulator said:
Wow!!!! Hella Nice!! Who said 20's were too big? That looks perfect - SSP coilovers would be tight...as long as you can get it as low as those neuspeeds...
oh trust me i want it to look exactly like that when i get the tein ssp put on.

lilfotoman said:
wow it actually looks nice, i thought 20's would be too big. not bad
thanks man, i thought it was gonna be too big too but i 03ondubs had it done so i figure i try my luck, and it worked out thank god!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts