Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Vt_Hokie
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a carbon fiber hood. fits the 7th gens of course. Its great looking, it was re cleared about 2 months prior to taking it off completely. It was on a coupe, but it may fit a sedan i am not positive.

I am looking not to ship it because it will basically take the value off of the hood because it costs so much.

I live in Christiansburg Va, 24073.

Please tell ur friends, other accord forums or whoever to help me get this sold. Ive had it laying around for a while. now tryin to move some old things.

Price : 100.00
Trades : Most likely none. sorry

STILL FOR SALE

The hood has a small fracture on the back side of the hood. There is pictures at the end of the page. You cannot see or tell without looking on the other side of the hood.. The indention is supposed to be there but the crack obviously is not.

Although i have not been on the forum that long you may look at my ebay name atallah24 and go though my feedback.

please PM me. leave it here! Thanks.

·
Vt_Hokie
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man, i really dont know. the way the hoods are it looks like it, but i dont have any friends / or the car anymore. Im sure someone will see this and answer it pretty soon.

·
JDM UC1
8,396 Posts
it fits the sedans but it's longer a bit where the hood meets the grill. saw someone do it, he toss the grill out to make it work.

·
Vt_Hokie
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn nice ride. glws
thanks, I sold it about 2 years ago. But i loved it. I have so many pics. I went though a lot of phases with this ride. in 2006 i even had lambo's on it for a while. haha but i just used some other pics to many hatters. lol but it was cool at the time. i wouldnt do it again.

·
Vt_Hokie
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think it looks pretty good. im sure there is a way to keep the grill as well. ud just have to chop it a bit(grill)

anyone interested!!?

·
DAT Dewd from Dallas MANG
1,533 Posts
yo..

I want this and can afford this...
but live so far away from you...
shipping would prolly rape me...one day i will get one of these...
BUMP
FOR
A
SEXY HOOD!!!

:up:

·
Registered
415 Posts
this is such an awesome deal. lucky person who gets this, it looks like hes taken care of it!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts