Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I fixed the cutoff, asking price 500 shipped

headlights have some minor scratches on them, and some glue residue on the lens holder, but nothing major you can barel notice them.

This will be a plug and play setup

FITS----- 03-07 Honda Accord 2/4 Doors

- TSX Clear Lens Projectors
- E-46 Shrouds (replica)
- Philips 85122+ D2S Bulbs
- After Market Ballast
- After Market D2S Adapter

no return , sale is final

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's nothing wrong with it , i forgot to adjust the headlights before taking picture

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also:

those pictures of the headlights are way too dark. snap some in the daylight. also, how much just for the lights? and who made them?
ooh ok.. im not sure who made the headlights, they arent oem i know that for sure.. it was chromed in the housing just like the oem headlights. i took the headlights apart and blackhoused the housing.. what do you mean how much for the lights? headlights only?

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
ooh ok.. im not sure who made the headlights, they arent oem i know that for sure.. it was chromed in the housing just like the oem headlights. i took the headlights apart and blackhoused the housing.. what do you mean how much for the lights? headlights only?
yes, headlights only. And who made the retrofit?

·
resident noob
480 Posts
adjusting the cutoff and getting night pics against a wall might help your sale

·
Registered
529 Posts
seems like whoever made teh retrofit did e a bad job of horizontally aligning the headlights... those things are mad crooked! GLWS though

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
seems like whoever made teh retrofit did e a bad job of horizontally aligning the headlights... those things are mad crooked! GLWS though
yea they are a little crooked after i adjusted the headlight. what would be a good method to get everything lined up right?

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Jo3y, you can build it up with some washers or you can just take a little price cut and just sell them. Seems a bit much to have to go and take them all apart.

I am sure they will sell, they look great cosmetically!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i cant fix the crookedness of the cutoff, so i lowered the price . please someone take these off of my hands. i need the money to get a lipkit

1 - 20 of 31 Posts