1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
in the locked position will the knobs be flushed in or stick out like how they normaly do?
It's my understanding that they stick up when locked, like the factory ones. They need to..... in order to be able to unlock the door if you lose power, since pulling on the inside door handle doesn't unlock it, like it does on cars with "flushed" knobs.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The black lock knobs are available. However if people who want the black lock knobs should get as many people together before putting in your order. As it is right now to anodize a batch of lock knobs cost the same amout if we did 1 set or we do 20 sets its just that the price of anodizing will be split between 20 people instead of just 1.

-Garrett

Hey sandwiches do you have a picture of your lock knob in? I havent seen a set installed yet. Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
gme2001 said:
The black lock knobs are available. However if people who want the black lock knobs should get as many people together before putting in your order. As it is right now to anodize a batch of lock knobs cost the same amout if we did 1 set or we do 20 sets its just that the price of anodizing will be split between 20 people instead of just 1.

-Garrett

Hey sandwiches do you have a picture of your lock knob in? I havent seen a set installed yet. Thanks
Any way we can get them modded so they sit flush when locked?

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
theslayer said:
Any way we can get them modded so they sit flush when locked?
If you can get enough people that want them flush... We just asked people what they wanted and they wanted them to sit stock so thats what we did. We do runs of 100 pieces min. So if you can get about 50 people who want them to sit flush we will do it, let me know.

-Garrett

·
Registered
129 Posts
gme2001 said:
If you can get enough people that want them flush... We just asked people what they wanted and they wanted them to sit stock so thats what we did. We do runs of 100 pieces min. So if you can get about 50 people who want them to sit flush we will do it, let me know.

-Garrett
Who else wants black flush locks? I do, there's 1 - set of 4... any other takers?

·
Registered
755 Posts
i'm down for a set for my coupe. *metallic* flushed in the lock position.

trust me people it look much better flushed. functionality wise, it still work. if your car battery is dead in while the car is lock with you inside? you can still use the key. and if the car battery is dead and so is your key? and the window is up. than god must hate you. =D

please let me know when it'll be ready and how much.
[email protected]
thank you

*PS changed my mind to metallic

·
Registered
984 Posts
avenger408 said:
i'm down for a set for my coupe. Black anodized flushed in the lock position.

trust me people it look much better flushed. functionality wise, it still work. if your car battery is dead in while the car is lock with you inside? you can still use the key. and if the car battery is dead and so is your key? and the window is up. than god must hate you. =D

please let me know when it'll be ready and how much.
[email protected]
thank you
If you're stuck inside with a dead battery and the windows up, you're f*cked. But the chances of your battery being absolutey DEAD isn't likely while you're still inside.

·
Registered
755 Posts
NightShift said:
thats true, good thinkin hehe, i was gettin a lil scared

do u guys think chrome or the black would look good with the black interior. the chrome would match the door handle...thats about it i guess..
my interior is black with the metallic trim. i'm going to order the full metallic trim. but i think the chrome door lock will work or stand out a lil'

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeh I want to try anodized aluminum to match the metal trim in my car with black leatner, if you have wood I think that the black will prolly look better.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts