Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as we all know, there are several members with auto v6 7th gen that are experiencing transmission problems. i just want to make this thread to see how many of us out there that are not experiencing the problem.
just reply with year and mileage :)
2004.5 (last batch of the 04s)
mileage: 15,xxx miles
so far so good

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hongda said:
2003 @ 26,500 miles NO problems and i hope it stays that way!
for some reason, i knew u were going to be the first one to reply. im seriously hoping it lasts me for another 1.5 yrs lol. waiting on insurance to go lower when i turn 21 b4 getting another new car :(

·
I'm Rick James B*tch
300 Posts
03 Coupe v6 11,000 miles going strong. I drive it hard too and keep it nice and clean. Damn the birds and the rain. :burnout:

·
Registered
303 Posts
38,xxx so far so good.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Damn Tony, do you drive your car at all? Got my 04 in Oct 03 and running strong at 31k. Going to drain and fill this weekend though.

The only thing to note, which I think is normal, is a very "firm" 2-3 shift.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
sandwiches said:
Damn Tony, do you drive your car at all? Got my 04 in Oct 03 and running strong at 31k. Going to drain and fill this weekend though.

The only thing to note, which I think is normal, is a very "firm" 2-3 shift.

Work is only few minutes away from my house so i'm not logging so much miles for that. I've taken the car out of state a few times, but other than that i try not to drive it when it's not needed. Accidents free and potential problems prevented.

Kevin, post a diy for the drain so i can do it myself when it's time.

·
Registered
242 Posts
2003 sedan...... 46500 aint sayin anything cause if i say something something might happen yanno......

·
Deceptively Quick...
339 Posts
2003 and 42000 miles. So far, so good. :ugh:

·
Banned
219 Posts
I have an '04 sedan with about 43,000 miles, and I have had no problems with my transmission whatsoever. I'm very happy with this purchase and that nothing has happened so far.

·
Registered
760 Posts
'03 with about 34k. The transmission seems to hold each gear a bit longer before the shift since I put on my exhaust. I'm not concerned yet, however, since I take care of my own fluid changes.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts