Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
How's the clear coat on it? Second pic looks like the clear might be fading; or maybe it's the light/condensation in the morning? Also, do you use the factory latch from the stock trunk?

I'm interested, though.

·
I <3 My J30A4
2,925 Posts
How's the clear coat on it? Second pic looks like the clear might be fading; or maybe it's the light/condensation in the morning? Also, do you use the factory latch from the stock trunk?

I'm interested, though.
To help answer, i have the vis cf trunk. You use the same oem latch and everything just as if it were stock. Works with your remote on the key as well. Just be careful when using though it will fly up lol

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To help answer, i have the vis cf trunk. You use the same oem latch and everything just as if it were stock. Works with your remote on the key as well. Just be careful when using though it will fly up lol
lol Yes it does First time I Opened the trunk I hit my chin because the sucker flew up lol. Yes It is faded on the top portion of the trunk, hence the really cheap price.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have a set of Tsx retros i might be getting rid of depending on if i can find my oem headlights. The headlights are also faded but they can be buffed out or the outer cover can be replaced and they will look like new.

·
I <3 My J30A4
2,925 Posts
I also have a set of Tsx retros i might be getting rid of depending on if i can find my oem headlights. The headlights are also faded but they can be buffed out or the outer cover can be replaced and they will look like new.
How much cash on my end if i offer my oem headlights for your retrofits?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Damn :/ ok man. If you change your mind lmk I'm deff very interested. If your just worried about shipping it, I'm the warehouse manager (head shipper/receiver) for an auto parts company. So I could probably send you boxes/packaging for it, it wouldn't be the first time I've done such aha.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
i'll take it if no one wants it. I need a trunk so I can cut up so I can build wing mount that is welded to my roll cage. thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts