Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok ill trade you my Front and Rear seats for your STOCK front and rear seats + $180.00 ....this is a great deal...your seats must be BLACK leather!

These are custom two tone grey suede and black leather (oe)...they will match the rest of your stock interior perfectly (since the top half of the car is grey)

PROFESSIONALY done by KREATIVE interiors (they do show cars/magizine coverage cars)

South cali only! i wont ship these out...

Selling because im in the process of redoing my whole interior as you can see.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumppp

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Dang Mike! you really are getting red interiors huh..
I'm telling you mang you gotta go blue!!

·
aka XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
489 Posts
Someone buy these from him! He is a legit seller.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont worrrrrrry i know what im doing. lol

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yo buy me lol

·
Registered
581 Posts
whats the deal with shipping on this, im very interested

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i cant ship, no time...just basicly looking for someone local to just stright swap me with realz quick....$150...new price.

·
Registered
207 Posts
mQike said:
i cant ship, no time...just basicly looking for someone local to just stright swap me with realz quick....$150...new price.
I want them and can swap...but i have the black cloth seats, not leather. :(

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well all it takes it just unbolting it...i dont really care about the conditon of the front seats...just as long as the sides of the rear seats look presentable (center is ganna be changed) ill hit u up on AIM

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tha front passenger seat has a lil tear that i circled in the pic....its not THAT bad...it didnt go through the leather and when u use leather cleaner it shines like new...how did it get there? i have no clue....theres a plug at the bottom of the seat where u just plug it in and out...yhup my seats are Heated/Power seats =] so 150 is a great deal...i paid a grand extra at the dealer for leather!

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
yes that is what MIke does best throw his money down the drain on his car cuz he cant make up his mind on what he wants to do with it.

By the way for those who dont know JDM, blue exterior with red interior is all JDM, blue sued is would be more "show" and not JDM. Mike better go with gold rims too if he knows what is good for him

By the way I'm Sunny for those of you dont know me, he is my only rival in the 7th gen accord scene right now, till Tony comes out from MIA. I will post pics of the car after my paint job then Mike and I will battle it out...

·
Registered
350 Posts
fuk dude i should have let you check out my seats last nite, i mite wanna switch, i got some scratches in the middle seat area, if you switching that part out, it should be coo, jackin 300$ from me in a week bro if i do it. Its EX leather seats on i4, i think they are the same except the middle, v6 has those little holes in the middle. Im pritty sure my sides are nice and clean, just some fukn ppl gotten in my car, prolly their belts scartchd it or somethin in the middle area. Bascially i will trade you if my seats are in good enuf condition, let me kno.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts