Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new thread
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=184740

i made them couple month ago and decided to go with different design and dont want to unsolder all those leds that i put in good 5 hours of work into. just want to see what i can get for them. LEDs used are genuine Lumileds that made by philips and average about 5 lumens at 70ma, top and bottom row is running at 20-30ma(have to double check), two center rows are for turn signals and run at 60ma i think(to be safe) and pretty damn bright, not like cheap ebay leds that i used in past that only run at 20ma, in videos they apear dark amber but i think they are more yellow in real life, ill check again
they were designed to fit behind lens in 7th gen headlights, here are pics

this shows how board fits behind reflector (NOT same design but you get the idea)(for mine i will be sanding it down and probably drill some holes to have mine as flush as possible

here is video

give me offers but no low balling since it does take time to make them and have them working.
again i have to check for what voltage i designed them for, most likely 12V so you would need voltage regulator, if i have spare once i might wire it up and include it with them, if i designed them for 13.5-14V then you can plug them straight up, you would need load resistor to prevent hyperflashing, perfect for ppl who doing retros now. any questions just ask

·
Banned
654 Posts
so um where exxactly do these go?

i vouch for this guy as well. he made my dome/map led's as well as the door light led's and not one led has gone out on me and i get a lot of compliments on how good and bright they look

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so do you have a diy on how to install these? like what would i need to get to get them installed correctly.

so um where exxactly do these go?

i vouch for this guy as well. he made my dome/map led's as well as the door light led's and not one led has gone out on me and i get a lot of compliments on how good and bright they look
dont have DIY becouse i havent installed mine. gona solder resistors on my new once probably tonight if i get to them, but they were designed to go right behind reflector in turn signal on headlight but havent thought how it was supposed to hold there, maybe somehow with glue

1 - 13 of 13 Posts