·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up For Sale:

Front Camber Kit

CAMBER KIT IS NOW SOLD

Accord Coupe EX Gray Sun Visors

Bought them to replace the sun visors in my wife's car, but she decided she wants to get the headliner and sun visors changed to black suede instead. My loss is your gain. they are in really good condition. Asking 45 shipped or 35 picked up in Norfolk, VA.

Sorry it took so long to get the pics. The wrinkles in the third and fourth pic can be smoothed out. They are from the paper that I used to pack them up.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the J-Power camber kit. I have one on my 05 ex v6 and it seems to fix minor caster problems just as it fixed my -1.4 camber problem in the front. Not the highest end kit, but does the same job as ingalls and spc for a fraction of the cost.

IMO someone should pick this up as im POSITIVE it will fit an 98-02 accord bc i installed this kit on one last week. So GLWTS
^^Thanks man.

Monday morning bump...:zzz:

·
Summer Mode
75 Posts
Im slightly interested. I'll be putting on my Supercup kit soon and not sure if I want/need the front kit or not. I had Tein basics and didnt use one. Not to say it wasnt needed. How low before you need front camber correction?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am not sure how low before you need one. Some people have needed them with just putting on tein h techs which are about an inch drop; however, I installed tein h techs and I ended up not needing it. I would think that anything that is about an inch or more of a drop would need it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts