Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
제네시스 쿱
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wanting to get another set put on my brother's Accord to match with the Inspire fogs I still have in there so I pieced together another setup but Miata went kaput... So I need some money to get her back up... :banghead:

NOTES:
  • One of the headlights came with all the bulbs, rear seal and harness, but in order to make the harness for the parking light + turn signal, I cut them and made them into my own harness to plug into USDM plugs.
  • Harness is made by me. It is made so that the turn signal bulbs only come on when you signal and not with the parking lights. The bulbs, however, are still 7443 dual filament bulbs**
  • Rear cap is JDM on one side and the other is a 2G TL/CL cap. Both are perfect fits
  • I have 3 ballast all in total and 3 HID bulbs. A pair is already installed on the headlights and the one that is not is the one that came with 1 of the headlight. These are OEM JDM ballast + bulbs
  • The gen 3 power plugs I ordered weren't the right ones.. I have a feeling the ones for the TSX ballast plugs would be a better fit so I took apart the plugs and slid the pins in. Pins hold onto the ballast plug really well.
  • I didn't get a chance to purchase 7443 and 194 bulbs.

CONDITION:
  • Headlights do have some scratches on the lens. I gave it a nice detail with only plasticX and some compound. I think if you wetsand everything and repolish it, most of the scratches can be taken care of
  • 1 broken tab on passenger headlight. Located on the bottom corner where headlight bracket goes
  • Passenger housing has a small crack

Included parts breakdown:
  • Pair of Inspire Headlights (Chrome)
  • Pair of PnP parking light + turn signal Harness
  • Pair of PnP low beam harness to JDM Ballast
  • 2 OEM JDM Ballast
  • 2 Phillips HID bulbs
  • Rear low beam seals
PRICE:
  • $580 Shipped
  • $550 picked up

PICTURES:
(click for bigger pictures)

**The way my harness is made is to look like this
(refer to pictures below)

The way that I've made it for others were like this

·
제네시스 쿱
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might have to re-check the passenger side.

from the pictures.. it looks like the corner tab is broken... dam. will update when I get home later tonight.

·
제네시스 쿱
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
legit seller right here.
thanks man!
The bottom tab does look broken but it should still mount no problem. Bump for you

ah yes.. rechecked.. definitely broken off but yes. it will still mount no problem since there are 2 little nipples on the headlight that go into the fender

as for the 10mm bolt that holds the headlight bracket to the fender, i would most likely use some washers to make a gap so mimic the tab

1 - 20 of 93 Posts