Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
제네시스 쿱
507 Posts
^ what? not sold, these are legit.

makes me wanna put them on my brother's 7th gen.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no more? sold already?
ooo i was like??? damnn but i did hope these were smoked? would anybody recommend blackhousing these?
I can have the blackhoused for a certain cost. I'd have to ask the guy how much.
Honestly, i think the ebay tints would be better though to protect your $600 investment =)

Get the lightest shade and have them put on.

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
yeah could you ask how much for the blackhoused ones? not that i don't like these but i wanted something a bit darker since my ride is black. if he doesn't have any i might just get these and tint

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
at first it sounded like you have a lot of these. So these were on your before?
If you read my previous thread, i was gaining interest because friend was sending one over. that one's sold, now i have this set.
This is the only set i have at the moment.

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
bump for you that is a sickkk as price i would so jump on it if i wasent so set on getting the smnoked ones...they still look sexy @ss hell beautiful lol

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump for you that is a sickkk as price i would so jump on it if i wasent so set on getting the smnoked ones...they still look sexy @ss hell beautiful lol
Haha.. the smoked ones are what.. $800 plus tax and shipping? i guess around $900 to your door?
These are MUCH cheaper.

dang.... Thats a good price...
I think this is a great price by looking at the condition of these headlights.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
save $200.

I will have these blackhoused from a guy who has done MULTIPLE headlights for an extra $60 from the cost above.

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
really?! damnnn i'm very interested then. can you get back to me too about what i need to get these working?? just if you can. i'll see if i can find someone who knows how to wire these things

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I believe everything is direct.
HIDs are D2S and the DRL/high beam is 9005 fitment (which is direct connection)

i think that's all the information you need in order to have these fit.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts