Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys/gals ... i'm taking it to the next lvl now and i've decided that i'm gonna start doing LED conversion on 7th Gen. Accord.

i was gonna work on Drew's car a.k.a. Sick6speed as my 1st project, but as some of you may know ... his engine blew and he'll be selling his accord. :(

So ... i'm looking for someone who's up for this project. it'll be my 1st time working on 7th Gen. and it will take some time to finish it. i need someone who's able to take all the stuffs out (climate control and all the buttons) since i don't own a 7th gen. and have no idea how to take 'em off. that's one reason why i only posted this in So. Cal. region ;)

I pretty much need you to take all the stuffs for me and i will take them to my work and do some troubleshooting. Then, i will call you back when everything is done so i can install 'em back to your car. I don't know how long it'll take, but my guess will probably no later than 5 days.

Now ... if you want to be my guinea pig, just let me know. I do solder fixture boards everyday at work and i have a degree in electronics so i'm confident on my work.

I don't know yet how much exactly it's gonna cost. i'm sure it won't be as cheap as the 6th. Gen, but i will give a discount if you decided to do this project.

post here if you have any more question(s) regarding this :)

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
why dont you just take drews, and since its gonna take some time for him to sell the car, IF he sells it. Then, you can swap it with someone who is interested in LED conersion. ;)

·
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kiet said:
why dont you just take drews, and since its gonna take some time for him to sell the car, IF he sells it. Then, you can swap it with someone who is interested in LED conersion. ;)
that's actually a good idea Kiet! i just hope he's fine with it. guess i'll talk to him about it :)

thanx Kiet :up:

·
Registered
717 Posts
HEy I will put mt car up. I have 7Th gen. Hey roger it's me Salar hope you remember me. PM me and we will talk about it, that is if are cool with it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts