Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I retrofitted these myself very recently and the light output is great. they arent perfect because the adjustment screw is messed up on the passenger side. however it is already at a good height and does not need any more adjustments(shown in pics). drivers side adjustment works fine. headlights are aftermarket but fitment is pretty good. blackhoused and tinted orange reflectors.

I really like them, but I also need some $ right now. I will make another set if these sell.

$350 picked up in socal, and will install for free. may be willing to ship but not right now.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Bump for a great guy. Bulb and ballast is not included correct? GLWS. FREE INSTALLATION!!

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
400? kinda hefty considering these are almost pnp. GLWTS

·
Registered
144 Posts
Check your PM

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I am by no means knocking the guy. But 500? are you nuts? I charge $150 labor for install, paint, aim and hookup the high beams via custom harness. Plus the 200 in parts (projectors/shrouds, ddm slim ballast kit, relay harness) comes to $350.

Still, GLWTS these are very nice projectors and the retro looks clean.
add in new oem headlights and shipping...500. Greg and Chris of forum retrofitters do good work. the prices you listed are actually higher than what they charge, just depends on what you need done.

·
2007 Accord EX-L V6 5AT
1,194 Posts
add in new oem headlights and shipping...500. Greg and chris of forum retrofitters do good work. The prices you listed are actually higher than what they charge, just depends on what you need done.
:d

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
LOL greg. These are easy to do. True projectors are 200+ for labor tsx being the cheapest for me to build.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts