Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently in a minor accident and ended up side-swiping my passenger door. I bought a whole new door skin thinking it would be cheaper than fixing the door. I was wrong. The bodyshop was able to hook it up.

So now I have this BRAND NEW passenger side door skin. The "skin" is just the metal cover piece...doesn't include the door panel or anything else but the metal outer piece.

I will take a pic later as I'm not home right now.

From the dealer this is about $200.

I will sell it SHIPPED for $160 obo...remember its big, the size of a door obviously, so shipping is costly.

Should you have any questions, please reply here, PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

[Pics will be up later 2nite]

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
accord5speed said:
lol. what the hell do i do with that??
Well if someone wrecked their door or it had a bunch of dents, etc...you could buy this, get it painted and put it on...the same reason I bought it in the first place...

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
it's great for anyone that has body work expertise to jump on this deal if u got a messed up door

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would definately take advantage of this offer with the exception that I have a 6th gen... so if anybody has a 6th gen door skin, I would love to get it from you so I can finally fix this huge dent in the side of my door. But good luck in selling this.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumpage :)
Good deal...I also have a silver door handle for the passenger side too. $25.

Ohh and I'll get that pic of the door skin up 2nite!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts