Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
CAI is also gone. Just have the parts listed at the top.

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
evening bump

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
remaining parts

Ok, I still have both the torque dampeners for sale and the King Motorsports Modified Intake Manifold. I have added pictures if the port and polish done by King. They finished it to smooth and speed the flow of air in the manifold. King Motorsports does excellent work and I was very impressed with the service on the manifold. I added this part and a throttle body and noticed an improvement in midrange. Would recommend the Aem Intake with this modification.

I do still have the morrors but have two people interested in the car. Will not be parting anymore as of this time.

And now for the pictures

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Ttt

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Im not sure exactly as I never hadthe car dyno't but Id say in the 5hp range with an intake. I felt it really helps with mid range throttle response. Per Scott @ King, ant time you can smooth the flow it will increase airspeed. You dont want to mirror polish intake chamber as the a slight roughness will help the air molecules with combustion and flow. I wish I could explain it like he did.
I had AEMV2 intake and Richies pipes so I wanted to get everylast pony I could. I have had work done by King Motorsports before on my H22 in the past, and decided that I would give this a go as well. I beleive it to be worth the money. I added a few pics of this on my car.

The Intake Manifold is for A/T cars. Will fit M.T but as you can see from the pics, it doesnt have te intake divider.

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
bump ttt for NEW PRICES!!!

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
ttt

·
Registered
84 Posts
:confuse2: i dont get it im confused i have the 2 door v6 accord 6speed will it fit or not ?? wat part am i missing??? its not a direct bolt on?

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,790 Posts
:confuse2: i dont get it im confused i have the 2 door v6 accord 6speed will it fit or not ?? wat part am i missing??? its not a direct bolt on?

For that price, you should pick it up just for the lower runners.
Sell the upper Automatic I/M and then have your 6 speed I/M Ported and polished to match the lower runners.

heck, if I thought the lower runners would work on my 6th gen with a J35 upper I/M swap, I would grab the whole set up myself. That's an awesome price shipped. :)

·
be JDM as you can be
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
ttt, Someone pick this stuff up!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts