Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to see it go but its time to move on.
Moving up in the world with an Audi

Trade in old headlights and get these for 450 shipped.
Buy these straight up for 550 shipped.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Man... nice clean retro~ Good price too! Just wondering... just the headlights or everything including bulbs and wires included also in the price?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Can I get cutoff pics and ones without glare? Do these come with the whole kit, balasts and all? And what projectors are those? I may call dibs, my financial situation isnt that great... If only they were 350 shipped with stock lights traded, that would be awesome lol...

·
Very Inspired
1,069 Posts
Can I get cutoff pics and ones without glare? Do these come with the whole kit, balasts and all? And what projectors are those? I may call dibs, my financial situation isnt that great... If only they were 350 shipped with stock lights traded, that would be awesome lol...
i highly doubt he will be giving dibs, especially if your financial situation isnt great. To him, your just window shopping

·
Registered
266 Posts
Any word on what all ur sellin. And can u get like a bright daytime pic upclose, id like to c what they look like during the day also, along with teh cutoff pics also

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah Ill get your cutoff pics.
It doesnt come with the whole kit.
TSX PROJECTORS

specs? what projectors r these?
TSX

Any word on what all ur sellin. And can u get like a bright daytime pic upclose, id like to c what they look like during the day also, along with teh cutoff pics also
Sure thing
What projectors/ballasts/lenses/bulbs are in these headlights?
TSX
BMW Ballast and bulbs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts