Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
GO HOKIES
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a retrofit that I built a few years back that I might be selling because buying a new car. They are TSX projectors, Lexus Denso Ballasts, bulbs, wiring harness. Complete kit. $500 plus your lights.

Tein SS-P possibly if I can find time to remove them before I get the new vehicle. My old suspension is in Florida therefore I would need yours, preferably 6spd. These have about 60k on them but they still work perfectly. You can always ship them back to Tein for 75 per shock to get rebuilt like new. $500 plus your suspension. Prefer not to ship these.

I also have a greddy dual exhaust, will need your stock exhaust. $400

Also have Dice Ipod adapter $50.

This is all pending the new vehicle purchase. Just want to see if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
does the dice ipod adapter do text on the screen?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Niiiice!! Don't hesitate to buy from brandon! Great guy and totally legit.
He also made my retros....I think the only set w/tsx projectors w/a4 bezels and full rotation!!! He works magic on retros :up:

·
GO HOKIES
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking for an Audi A4 2.0T quattro 6spd sline titanium package in white w/ black interior. Hard to freaking find. Only one ive found so far is in Seattle. I found a red one not titanium with xenon, 6spd, bluetooth in Manassas. Gonna check it out in the morning. I can live with red I think.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I'm in MD too, but the price is a bit killing me right now for those retros. When I save up I'll come back.

·
686 Posts
PM me details on the Ipod Dice adapter. very interested. Cash on hand

·
GO HOKIES
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will let everyone know what the deal is as the new car purchase comes closer hopefully this week. Type-R you are in the queue with the other guys for the ipod adapter. I would love to sell this car as is to save myself a lot of hassle. I have a list of people for each item.

·
GO HOKIES
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
should know tomorrow morning whether this new car thing is gonna happen when the bank gets back to me. I hope it does!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts