Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
James
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sedan Roof Spoiler

50 dollars will need retaping. Painted Alabaster Silver Metallic.

OEM 2007 Tail lights

50 dollars for both, does not include LED (obviously). The plastic tab on the inside (that is hidden when the trunk is closed) is cracked on one side. Does not affect functionality at all and is not visible in any way if the trunk is closed. Also, on one corner of the left tail light (looking at the car from the rear), the far corner has a small chip... again does not affect fitment or anything. But for 50 dollars for OEM tails, I think these defects are acceptable.

Feel free to pm or text me about any of this stuff. Oh and the 50 dollar asking price on both items does not include shipping. They shouldn't be much to ship anyway but I'm asking 50 plus ship. Thanks for looking

·
Tommy
914 Posts
These visors look nothing like the ones that Alex posted on his for sale thread. Did he sell you something different from his posted pic?

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
im soo tempted to go pick up that lip. but it a 9hr drive... GLWS

·
James
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These visors look nothing like the ones that Alex posted on his for sale thread. Did he sell you something different from his posted pic?
I thought I was getting what is advertised in his post... That's what I paid for anyways.

im soo tempted to go pick up that lip. but it a 9hr drive... GLWS
Same here.
Never shipped anything of this size... So no idea what it would cost but if you want I can make it happen.

·
James
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks like the oem style is gonna go tonight local... any interest on the other one?

·
James
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Everything still for sale, make me an offer...

·
James
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Added some new stuff, tail lights, spoiler... huge price drop on the visors... just need this stuff out.

·
James
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Willing to ship the visors? North Jersey, or meet up possibly? And the OEM Style is fiberglass correct?
Yes ship. Yes glass.

Hmm interesting Mr. Pham
Did I miss something?

Oh and everyone, thanks for all the interest, but enough with the ridiculous lowball offers. No I will not sell the lip for 65 dollars and no, you cannot have the visors for 20 bucks if you pick them up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you still have the OEM style lip? If so, would you be willing to ship it?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Im interested in the roof spoiler too. also interested in the vis lip. It shouldnt be too bad to ship if you just wrap the whole thing with like shrink wrap or bubble wrap. People ship bumpers. Any way you can send me pictures of the roof spoiler? or post them on here?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts