Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm interested but also confused, is that a real black interior? I have a gray leather interior. Also want to know reason for ridding of the gray/black interior. Interested in everything, and need a paint job I would have the car delivered by train and pickup in person. I have a posted wanted black carpet mouldings which no one ever replies to.
yes its a real black interior, the only thing that is gray is the carpet and the trim that goes with the carpet/some of the lower pieces. the only reason its got some gray is because my car originally came with gray interior i replaced the seats and door panels to the black leather ones.

im not shipping anything, but i dont get ur comment about the paintjob and u shipping the car by train? lol

Can u part out the floor mats?
at the moment im trying see if anybody wants everything as a pkg, if i get buyer for the more expensive bigger stuff then i will have no choice but to part the rest.

y u no like leather?
lol no i do like leather but i already have another interior that is getting wrapped in medium red/burgundy leather so i have no need for this.

im intrested on just the leather seats....where exactly are you in socal?
i am in chatsworth, ca pmd ya 2.

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you would be in SOCAL. These should sell fast! free bump!
thanks

damn, all the good stuff in socal.
lol yea seems like it ;)

Not a bad price for everything, this would be great for someone looking to start a tan to black conversion...
thanks and i agree its perfect for someone trying to do a color swap, and the dash should b up for sale in a couple months after i swap out my black/gray out for a all black one.

damn i want to do this interior swap hmmm...to drive down to socal or not
i think u should drive to socal :up:

Yeah, totally agree :(... I would pick all the seats up too Adrian ;) (PM me?? :D... LOL)... GLWS bro!
lolz thanks Michael, if only u were local i would give u a sweet deal on every part that came off my car and ur car would be an identical twin to my previous set up inside and out lol

·
M!©[email protected] ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
2,600 Posts
lolz thanks Michael, if only u were local i would give u a sweet deal on every part that came off my car and ur car would be an identical twin to my previous set up inside and out lol
Seriously. :rofl3: Actually my cloth seats are pretty beat up. The leather seats would be a nice transplant/revitalization ;)... Again, GLWS Adrian!

·
Registered
679 Posts
mm contemplating on whether i should take them seats and panels. can the leather parts on the door panels be taken off the panels?

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ yea the leather part can be taken off but what do u plan on replacing it with? cloth? ur also not that far away :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
awesome. i just wanna use my own door panel with your leather panel cause of the scratches. lemme tink about it and i'll PM you once i've made a decision. :up:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
awesome. i just wanna use my own door panel with your leather panel cause of the scratches. lemme tink about it and i'll PM you once i've made a decision. :up:
do it brian! leather adds a much more classy look to the car!

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^ lol yea never put a price on it individually totally forgot , either way it will come with the sale if u get the console/lower plastic pieces

1 - 20 of 36 Posts