Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a show mod for you 7th gen'rs at SEMA IAS today.

·
Northcoast Tuner
318 Posts
Hmm, the headlight looks stock except for the blackened inner cover. The CF look taillights are nice though :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh great, here comes the 7th gen rice. The headlights look good, like blacked out stock, but I have a feeling we are going to be seeing "Euro" (yea right) taillights for our cars way too soon. Who in their right mind spends this much money on a sleek looking car and puts something as stupid looking as wannabe Altezza taillights on it so they can look like every highschool kid who wants to be cool driving his moms Civic and jerking off while watching the fast and the furious and screaming "Naawwwwwwwwwssssssssss" with every stroke.

·
Registered
511 Posts
rallykid said:
as stupid looking as wannabe Altezza taillights on it so they can look like every highschool kid who wants to be cool driving his moms Civic and jerking off while watching the fast and the furious and screaming "Naawwwwwwwwwssssssssss" with every stroke.
:rofl2:

·
Registered
984 Posts
OUTATIME said:
lol, i think the DIY headlights from some members look better than that
I f*ckin love those headlights! I just hope the light output is at least similar to stock.

I know for the 6th gen, aftermarket housings had crappy output.

·
vroom vroom
726 Posts
I like those headlights :up2: although personally I"d rather save up a bit more and buy the OE Inpsire headlights. :D

·
Banned
389 Posts
any word how much the headlights are? I could use black housings, but DIY is a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
22 Posts
taillights are ugly... i like the head lights tho, simple and blacked out. I wonder how much they cost? Any one know where to order them from?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
ya DIY is the way to go, looks the same as those ones

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
They need to come out with some red and clear taillights. I.E., the middle strip completely clear, or rearrange the configuration so the "Triangle" is split in half with the bottom half completely clear and the top half red.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I like the headlights. I know I could DIY, but I like the convenience & time saved with this simple swap. Plus, no screwing around with wiring different bulbs like the projectors.

I checked www.maxzone.com but could not find them.

I tried e-mail, but it came back "Account is over quota. Please try again later"

I'll email them again on monday or just call them direct.

If anyone else gets info, plz post.

·
Registered
22 Posts
blacked out headlights

The company is MaxZone (MaxZone.com) I don't see the head lights on their website yet, but looks like they should be releasing them soon if it was at sema. Not sure on the price.

edit: turbines beat me to it^^. I hope we can find out when they are releasing them.

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
I'll be contacting them in the coming weeks concerning their tail lights and head lights. These are brand new and are not even out yet.

They have also expressed interested in calling for volunteers to lend them their cars for them to test products on. In the coming weeks, I will be in talks with them to figure out how best we can work together.

They only sell to distributors right now so we'll see if they'll sell to us directly or not. At lot depends on you guys. Just from the few posts, it doesn't sound like anyone likes the lights. If that's true, then I won't waste time negotiating with them.

It's your call guys.

I'll set up a poll.

Dizzy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks alot Dizzy. I'm sure alot of people will be interested in their products .. I know for a fact ill b down for the blacked out headlights.

·
Registered
22 Posts
loxllxol said:
How soon can I get these lights? I just got into an accident and need new ones.

What's the name of the company anyways?
The name of the company is MaxZone.
http://www.maxzone.com
The headlights are not on the website yet. I tried emailing them but there seems to be an error with their mailbox. No information yet on release date.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts