Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up forsale is a TSX retrofit for the 03-07 Accord. Bought them off imageless and never used them. They are still in the box I got them. Never had a chance to install them or sell them cause I have been out of the country. I have to sell them because tuition at school has gone up substantially I can't afford to keep them.

No leaks or moisture buildup with this retro at all.

$450 shipped anywhere in the US.

Parts list included in sale:
Aftermarket ebay headlights
TSX Clear Lens Projectors
Replica E-46 Shrouds
2 Philips 85122+ D2S Bulbs-->same bulbs since imageless bought the retro
2 d2s adaptors/pigtails
Ballast set ( I have to go home and look up the name )

This image is when they were on imageless's car. Never had them on so I never could take a pic of the cut-off

17" Silver Enkies from a 8th gen Evolution with tires for sale.
Tires are 3 Sumitomos HTR Z3 and one other tire I used to replace a popped Sumitomo. 235/45/ZR17. They were flush on my car with the rear fenders rolled.
I want to get rid of these so throw a price at me and I'll see what I can do. The rim are for pick up only. I am in the Los Angeles area.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea pretty cheap for retros... I need the money so I got to get rid of them. School starts in a week!

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
That cutoff is a bit off but otherwise quite nice. If the MH1 didnt come out these would go quick. But the mh1 rapes these and is almost pNp at half the cost. GLWTS though.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That cutoff is a bit off but otherwise quite nice. If the MH1 didnt come out these would go quick. But the mh1 rapes these and is almost pNp at half the cost. GLWTS though.
Wow i didnt even know those were out. Im sure they are nice but the quality of the MH1 cant beat the quality of the tsx projectors.

If you were to put a set of mh1 retrofits by a tsx retrofits and asked someone which one would they take, if they were free, im sure they would take the tsx ones hands down...

·
Sosi baklazhani bydlo
710 Posts
Wow i didnt even know those were out. Im sure they are nice but the quality of the MH1 cant beat the quality of the tsx projectors.

If you were to put a set of mh1 retrofits by a tsx retrofits and asked someone which one would they take, if they were free, im sure they would take the tsx ones hands down...
I had them side by side. MH1 rapes tsx through the A-hole. More intense and a bit wider than the tsx. Inspires dominate all though. Ho many retros have auto-aiming?

·
Y tu Mama' tambien.....
210 Posts
How much for the wheels?
And would you trade them for the G35 wheels 18x8 30 offset ?

PM me and let me know

1 - 15 of 15 Posts