Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I have a bunch of parts I need to get rid of:

Borla full cat back exhaust - Brand new (not even used for a mile) just finished turbo build and put the exhaust then fired the engine up and decide to go with a custom.

AEM V2 intake in great condition

2 GTP fenders with S2k side markers. Driver side has a 8 in crack right above the fender. Looking to get $100 for the pair. Can be fixed, dont have time

Neuspeed polished strut bar - brand new, never mounted

Matrix fog lights (universal)

Grill craft fog inserts in black, left and right no centers only the fog covers.

DC Sports silver shift knob (universal)

I will get pics sometime this week. Please through me some descent offers especially on the new stuff. THanks! For quicker response email me at [email protected] and send me a PM.

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey guys I will get pics this weekand, send me a PM with your email and I will email you back.

Exhaust is $500 bills new
Strut bar is $140 new

throw me some reasonable offers. PM me

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Your pm box is full, anyway my email is eccenpix @ gmail
also, do you know any place to get it repaired?

·
Cops love me :)
258 Posts
yo sunnyincali clear your mail box.

dibs on Borla

·
Registered
25 Posts
Interested in the AEM V2 and possibly the strut bar.
I know I do not have dibs, but I'll take (not so sloppy) seconds.

Send me a message (email preferred)

Ron

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
hey guys, PM is clear now. Cant do $95 with shipping no way. Its brand new. sorry dude. send me offers. OKay this is how its going to go, all stuff will go to the highest bidder. so no need to PM. put you bid up and I will give it to the highest one. thats fair I guess.

·
Cops love me :)
258 Posts
your mailbox is full again

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Chino amigo - exhaust is yours but cant do it this weekand I havent taken it off the car yet, its still at the shop, how about next week? send me an email at [email protected]

AEM V2 I have offers at $130 that does not include shipping. I know shipping sucks but Im not going to pay for it, any one local who wants it? Or please add your shipping amount. Calculate from 91784 they way you want it shipped.

PM is good now

1 - 20 of 24 Posts