Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE BASIC FACTS

A/B. Wilwood BBK for 7th gens. I'm selling my Wilwood 4-pot calipers, brake pads, mounting brackets, and SS brake lines. Only thing you need to install these are a set of rotors. I used '05 Nissan Altima SE-R rotors but if you want to go slightly bigger, I'd highly suggest using '05 Nissan 350z /w Brembo rotors. The 350z rotors fit slightly better, so I would go with those. The calipers have about 8k miles on them and the brake pads have less then 5k miles on them. The pads have at least 80-90% of the meat left. I just washed the calipers, so you can still see water around the Wilwood letters (don't want people to think they are stained or anything). If you want more details on the calipers, they can be found here.

C. Price/What you want to trade for: $400 shipped in the continental US only or $350 picked up.

D. Location of item: Baltimore, Maryland

E. Pictures:

Installed picture:

·
Registered
415 Posts
md ftw, i would scoop these bbk off you asap if i had more money and youre local too =( . these will sellllllll quick gl!

·
03 Accord 6/6, 09 Audi A4
201 Posts
GLWS.! great price. Are 6th gen coupes able to have this on their car MINUS the crazy custom work if it requires?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Do they fit in stock 05 6spd coupe wheels :confused: ?

I think I would need to get bigger wheels, right?

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much is the price includes shipping to 32114?
$400 shipped.

Do they fit in stock 05 6spd coupe wheels :confused: ?

I think I would need to get bigger wheels, right?
I really don't know. You would probably need bigger wheels unless you wanted to use a spacer.

pmed you...have a couple of questions and am ready to buy...
Never got a pm from you...

tthey can go on a 6th gen right
I really don't know. I would assume you'd need to fabricate your own mounting bracket to get them to fit.

PM me lowest price shipped to NC, 28460, I have cash NOW.
$400 shipped.

My price is pretty firm @ $400 shipped. These hardly have any miles on them and I'm in no huge hurry to sell.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Doing research to see if they fit 6th gen and I will buy if they do or if they aren't taken already.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts