Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
9006 PHILIPS 4100k HID KIT (oem)

I am selling am selling a true oem xenon kit. This kit comes with rebased oem xenon d2r bulbs. The xenon bulbs were machined then i took a 9006 bulb and cut the base off then i had them professionally aligned so that it had the exact same focal point as the 9006 bulb. These xenons are bright, they have the d2r sheild which helps keep the cutoff and reduce a little glare. You will keep your cars same beam pattern and everything is plug and play. I have these forsale on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7923406738&category=33710&sspagename=WDVW . I am willing to end the auction early if you do not want to hassle with ebay. What is included in this sale is 2 rebased d2r bulbs, 2 bosch xenon ballast, and a 9006 wiring harness so that you can be sure that your cars factory wiring is safe. I am selling this item for 275 plus shipping. This is as close as you can get from an hid kit to oem xenon. These bulbs are 4100k and give you the best output. Since they are d2r and not d2s they have the sheild on the bulb which will block out most of the yellow ligth at the bottom of the bulb, so this kit gives off a slight purple and blue hue when looking at the car. When lookin from inside you will see an nice white output. This is the best of hid kits.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts