Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just simple enough who would win his is stock and mine is a 97 accord v6 with high flow cat, a performance exhaust 8 mm spark plug wires a msd blaster 2 coil no ac the motor and all is off motor and transmission is new with only 85,000 miles on it bosch spark plugs, and an intake. and thats about it so what do you think his is an old model. well just tell me what you think.

·
Registered
583 Posts
honda_fan06 said:
just simple enough who would win his is stock and mine is a 97 accord v6 with high flow cat, a performance exhaust 8 mm spark plug wires a msd blaster 2 coil no ac the motor and all is off motor and transmission is new with only 85,000 miles on it bosch spark plugs, and an intake. and thats about it so what do you think his is an old model. well just tell me what you think.

i think he would

·
Registered
583 Posts
maying856 said:
It would help A LOT, if u knew more info about his car, other than "..is an old model.." lol

exactly, because i think this car was the twin with the mitsubishi 3000gt, and my stepdad had a 3000gt vr4 which had twin turbos and a six speed gear box when they came out which he had alot of things done to it and was putting out over 400 hp to the wheels....................and i am not sure but i think the stealth might of had a twin turbo edition too and if so that car would own your a$$............hope this helps :cool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright mine is auto (of course) his is 5 speed no turbo just bone stock 6cyl thats smokes pretty bad and is knocking that is all i know and oh yea the year is 1992 so now any change of minds? and thanks for the opinons

·
Large Member
505 Posts
honda_fan06 said:
alright mine is auto (of course) his is 5 speed no turbo just bone stock 6cyl thats smokes pretty bad and is knocking that is all i know and oh yea the year is 1992 so now any change of minds? and thanks for the opinons
Well, I think the base Stealth had about 160 or so horsepower and was a heavy pig as well. If its the mid level model, it has about 220 horses or so. The top model has 320 horses (twin turbo).

Against the base, you have a chance, especially if its running badly. Against the other two, I think your asking to get smoked.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well thanks a bunch maybe if he keeps running his mouth then i can show him up but if i race him i'll let you knoe and if ya'll have any more information then just let me know thanks to all you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts