Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following for sale:

98-00 Accord i4 sedan OEM fog lights - $185 shipped SOLD
Brand new, only been opened to inspect the content, comes with all the installation hardwares, wiring , and instruction.

1 pair of 17 mil yellow protective film from Lamin-X - $16 shipped
Brand new, precut to fit the fog lights listed above

AEM V2 - $100 plus shipping SOLD
part # 24-6015C, for 6th gen i4 accord, brand new in box BUT the intake itself has some dents (the red circles in the pic below), comes with all the hardwares and instruction

Injen short ram intake - $55 plus shipping
Polished SR intake for 6th gen i4, used for 2 years, filter recently changed, comes with carb sticker. There are some scratches on the intake (the one on injen logo, and the ones in red circle). And for the installation hardwares, i only have metal clamps and black rubber tube left.

OEM blackhoused headlights - $80 plus shipping SOLD
There is a dent on the passenger side headlight, see the red circle in one of the pix, however the headlights are perfectly sealed

OEM style grill - $20 plus shipping
OEM style grill for coupe, bought it off ebay but never installed it, brand new

6th gen Accord reverse glow gauges for auto i4 - $15 plus shipping
brand new, only been hooked up once to see what it looks like in dark, all the wiring harness included.

Nokya brand new 2500k H3 light bulbs - $20 shippedSOLD
Luminics brand new 2500k H3 light bulbs - $25 shipped SOLD
Piaa 4500k H1 light bulbs
been in garage for lyk years, please make some offer

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Interested in the blackhouse headlights. Any scratches? Can I get close up shots of the blackhousing?

Also interested in the fog lights!

Any chance you can combine shipping on the 2?

Oh...does the I4 fog light harness fit the V6 sedan?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
^^ nvmd...just checked the fog light specs...I have money for the fogs ready to paypal you! I can paypal you for the headlights as well, I just wanna see the pics first!

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
^^ nvmd...just checked the fog light specs...I have money for the fogs ready to paypal you! I can paypal you for the headlights as well, I just wanna see the pics first!
pm sent

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SiLvErV6CoUpE said:
Piaa 4500k H1 light bulbs will it fit on a 01 coupe fog light and what color it is?
im located in cupertino, im not sure if its gonna fit cuz i dont know what kind of bulbs ur car uses, anyway as for the color, its kinda like bluish/purplish

1 - 20 of 148 Posts