Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I still have that blank "accessory button space" to the left of my steering wheel that's bugging me. I'm going to have to get some foglights. I want to get the OEM lights because they come with the matching button for my car interior. However, I have an 01-02 bumper set sitting in my room to switch out my not as pretty 00 bumper covers. I don't want to have the 01-02 OEM foglights, because they are mounted in the sexy side holes. Looking at both front bumper covers, they both have the "criss-cross" plastic sticks in the middle/radiator hole. So what I'm wondering, is if those who have experience with the OEM foglights (or just have the know-how) for the 98-00 cars know how it's mounted and whether or not I'll be able to have them put on a 01-02 front bumper so that the lights are in the big middle hole instead of the side holes. Pictures below explaining what I mean by side and middle holes.

Not so sexy current bumper set-up.

Much sexier bumper set-up.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
i agree the bottom pic bumper is much sexier...y don't u want the fogs in those lower side grill parts? thats the best place to put them! i want OEM fogs too but they too dam xpensive!

·
Registered
37 Posts
i have the super sexy bottom bumper setup and i agree, although i would love to have the oem fogs they are way to expensive and it would seem a waste the loose the tiny side grills. im going to experiment with putting cheaper fogs behind the grills so ill post pics with those as soon as i fab something up.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
nice yellow, i wanna c ur setup too cuz i too want fogs but not the xpensive OEM fogs!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts