Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WW front lip! 6th gen

$125 for the WW front lip!

Just test fitted the lip. On the left side of the lip, I guess someone decided to modify it for some reason so it needs a little bit of better reinforcement. Will get pics of that later.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
murrieta. is that you nick? i picked the ww rear and sides from you a while back lol.
Haha,funny, I forgot :p

Yeah i've been thinking about converting my whole car to a 98-00. Maybe not the hood since I dont mind it sticking up more but the earlier bumper seems cleaner in most instances. Then I have to worry about paint etc

Anyone out there interested in trading Fire Pepper Red Pearl bumpers? My 01 bumper fr your 98-00 sedan bumper? i already did the trunk with someone so I got experience :up:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha,funny, I forgot :p

Yeah i've been thinking about converting my whole car to a 98-00. Maybe not the hood since I dont mind it sticking up more but the earlier bumper seems cleaner in most instances. Then I have to worry about paint etc

Anyone out there interested in trading Fire Pepper Red Pearl bumpers? My 01 bumper fr your 98-00 sedan bumper? i already did the trunk with someone so I got experience :up:
lol good luck with your trade :)

nice lip homie, wheres my money lol
lol and u said it wouldnt fit.
as soon as i sell this baby lol

·
now drives a 7thgen V6
164 Posts
im willing to buy the whole setup man....but i would like to see some clearer pics of the bumper..any scratches..scuff marks...etc...how much shipped to 32817..orlando florida....BTW im white beauty over from 6thgen...maybe u recognize the name...havent posted there in a while tho

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey wassup, i do recognize the name but unfortunately, i do not want to ship the bumper.
as for the condition, i would say 8-10 for a diy paint job.

·
now drives a 7thgen V6
164 Posts
straight...if it hasnt sold in a while and u change ur mind about shipping...pm me on here or 6thgen.....also......u said u DIY ur paintjob....if u dont mind what did u have to do...besides sand it down...how many coats of primer and clear did u put....where did u buy the paint???

1 - 20 of 50 Posts