Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 02 Accord EX V6 Sedan with a 2" straight-pipe exhaust. It goes from the cat, all the way back, and it has 03 Accord V6 Coupe tips on it. It has the stock resonator on it, no pre-muffler and no mufflers. I paid about 220 total for it, willing to let it go for 150 SHIPPED or best offer.

If you have your stock set-up, you can pretty much do what you want with the system. i.e. take out the resonator, put on the pre-muffler, or take out the resonator, and put on the stock mufflers, etc.

Good way of having an aftermarket-like exhaust system, free up some resistance, etc. The stock piping varies from around 1.25 to 1.5 inches, I believe. I think the y-pipe is 1.75 if that.

Shoot me a PM or an email [email protected]

If you know of HIREN's setup, it's pretty much just another step up, he kept his stock b-pipe, whereas I upgrade the whole piping system to 2" diameter--good for if you have standard bolton's like intake, headers, etc.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quite loud..definitely sounds aftermarket.

I'd suggest putting on the pre-muffler..you get a very performance-sounding exhaust..throaty..how our v6's should be sounding. Think 350z'ish..

I left it off because when I first got it, I WANTED a LOUD exhaust. It sounded really good with the pre-muffler, but I guess the ricer in me wanted it louder, lol.

·
Registered
901 Posts
i heard HIREN's exhuast, it's pretty loud. He's selling it for 100 though..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
his is just the piping after the y-pipe. i'm selling the whole catback system.

00greenmachine: if i don't sell the exhaust system, i can probably do the tips for 35 shipped

·
Registered
901 Posts
aren't the tips welded on? how would you go about cutting them off w/o damaging them?

·
Registered
901 Posts
oh, i thought they were welded on. thats interesting..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they're tack-welded..they can be removed. hiren's were tack-welded as well.

i don't think i have any pics of them on my car, but i can take pics of the exhaust if you guys want?

·
Registered
901 Posts
you should've taen pics nonetheless :D

never sell unless you have pics lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here are pics of pretty much the same setup, except he left his stock piping..this guy [hiren] is running high 14's now. all motor v6 baby :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts