What you think of tail lights?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
98-02 Accord 4dr LED tail lights, new pics 8/22

here is picture to compare how 35% smoked tail light would look like(i put 35% windows tint film agains it, so you can compare with passenter side one. hope it helps

CUSTOME RELAY IS FINISHED AND WORKS
just made another thread for how to make this relay with diagram pics
customer relay link
send me your email where you want me to send pictures. leave comment too

HERE IS VIDEOS. BUT NOT VERY GOOD QUALITY.(ILL TRY TO TAKE BETTER ONCE

LED TAIL LIGHTS WITH CUSTOME RELAY. NEW
LED TAIL LIGHTS WITH CUSTOME RELAY VIDEO 1
LED TAIL LIGHTS WITH CUSTOME RELAY VIDEO 2

Here is video of my HID head lights(chameleons, they change color when you first turn them on purple>>white>>blue>>light blue that stays on for rest of time. if somebody knows how to post video here let me know so i can take video of tail lights too
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1077843342

links for lights on ebay. for 98-00 and 01-02(mine are 02)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02-ACCORD-SEDAN-LED-RED-CLEAR-TAIL-LIGHTS-JDM-TYPE-R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQihZ005QQitemZ150023011964QQtcZphoto

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-99-00-ACCORD-SEDAN-LED-CLEAR-TAIL-LIGHTS-JDM-TYPE-R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQihZ005QQitemZ150023164316QQtcZphoto

what can i say. i like tail lights a lot but they could do a little better job on making them. some led turned in different directions which doesnt effect much of light output but focus point of tail light is little to side and not straight back like OEM on late model cupes. but they are very bright as far as i can tell. i dont regret buying them yet. ill see how long they gona last. i might do another conversion of converting brake led light to function as turn signal too and just make clear turn signal for back up bubls

please STICKY THIS POST

Emails for DEPO contact provided by ryon527 to email them about LED tail lights for 2dr Accords:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
Registered
841 Posts
lol nice...i was wondering when someone was finally gonna test these out...GL with it all! I hope they are awesome...so I can buy em as well...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice Job man, If you can, can you take some night pics?

Also can you lable the pics if they are with or without brakes on?

Are you happy with the output? Let us know if they are as bright as OE LEDs.

Why are the trunk lights out in one of the pics? Is it because they werent plugged in?

Was there any trouble installing it?

P.S. Thanks for being a lab rat!

·
Unregistered User
459 Posts
Metal Gear RAY said:
Nice Job man, If you can, can you take some night pics?

Also can you lable the pics if they are with or without brakes on?

Are you happy with the output? Let us know if they are as bright as OE LEDs.

Why are the trunk lights out in one of the pics? Is it because they werent plugged in?

Was there any trouble installing it?

P.S. Thanks for being a lab rat!
Obviously it's with the brakes since the center brake light was on.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
hmmm...Kinda hard to sway my money. I need better pics.

I also thought you had a 2002 Accord. Thats a 98-00 trunk. Car is heather mist too, not satin silver like in the avatar.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
first blue eyes are for back up not for turn signal. and second this is 02 accord if you check my other pics and check tail lights you gona see that its 02 and not 00 or 98

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
hmmm...so its really a 02 eh?

The spoiler looks like the premodels. Did you buy that and add it on? Also, since yours is a 02, these new LED tails turn the 02 tails into 98 ones it seems like.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah couse its styled after 98- 00 lights. i ordered and put spoiler on myself. im pretty happy with lights but for some reason brake light came on. im gona check it out tommorow. everything bolts on fine but there couple tricks when you put them on.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts