Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a set of sway bars. Eibach antiroll kit front and rear sways in good used condidtion. Purchased for my car but never installed due to my looking into a new vehicle. Looking to get $200 plus shipping. Pictures will be up tomorrow. Need to sell as they've been sitting in my basement for a few months now.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a99blackaccord said:
^^I would like to see pictures tomorrow, as you said. Would you want to trade for anything? Thanks.

Unless you have some CJ5/small block chevy parts Im just looking for cash at this point as Im selling my car and parting out all of the mods. I'll get the pictures up tomorrow morning. Theres nothing wrong with them aside from some scratches in the finish which can be expected for a used under the chasis car part. :)

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
rmrf23 said:
Unless you have some CJ5/small block chevy parts Im just looking for cash at this point as Im selling my car and parting out all of the mods. I'll get the pictures up tomorrow morning. Theres nothing wrong with them aside from some scratches in the finish which can be expected for a used under the chasis car part. :)
What other parts do you have for sale? thanks.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to sell these as a set. But if I can get two solid buyers asap I would split them for $100 each plus shipping and paypal's 3% fee. The rear sway has the brackets and bushings and the front sway uses the OE origional mounting hardware. Here are two pictures.

Local buyers get first dibs as I would rather not have to ship, but will if noone local wants these!

bump :D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts