Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
All Show, No Go!
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
98-02 ACCORD PARTS : TYC headlights, taillights, OEM parts, 12" SUB, & MORE!!!

Prices are negotiable but NO LOWBALLING please.
Socal pickup is preferred but I will ship it with an extra charge.

ALL PRICES HAVE BEEN REDUCED!!!!!
BUY FIRST BEFORE SOMEONE GETS DIBS!!!!!

TYC BLACK PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS: there are NO cracks, just normal wear.. still looks solid! Comes with low and high beam bulbs. A little cutout on the back rubber pieces to fit HIDs.. NO fading or fogging! Will come with FREE HID KIT (bulbs are good but ballasts look dead). was $150.00 NOW ONLY $125.00!!

CUSTOM-PAINTED SATIN SILVER TRUNK TAIL LIGHT FOR COUPE: very nice for that shaved look for a fraction of the cost, not to mention that you will still have backing lights! was $85.00 NOW ONLY $70.00!!

2x AC REVOLUTION S2 SS MUFFLER 300MM 3.5 TIP universal exhausts: used, has scratches on bottom and cut mounting brackets.. but you can just have it welded off when you put it on. Also, you cant see the scratches unless you look underneath it. was $20.00 each NOW ONLY $15.00 EACH!!

http://www.matrixracing.com/p-5102-ac-revolution-s2-ss-muffler-300mm-35-tip.aspx

2002 4CYL OEM DISTRIBUTOR: plastic cap has only 2 of the 3 screws in but is still tightly on. Also fits 98 Acura CL. was $45.00 NOW ONLY $35.00!!

2000 OEM EXHAUST MANIFOLD: used but still looks good. Will come with the OEM 02 oxygen sensor. was $75.00 NOW ONLY $65.00!!

SOLD!!!!! 12" INFINITY 1230W SERIES 300W RMS SUBWOOFER: In perfect condition since it's been in my bandpass enclosure. No scratches, no tears, no cracks, just hits clean and HARD. $50.00

Will put up more pictures tomorrow. PM me if you're interested or have questions!

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
just to double check, what size is the bulb? is it H1?

Also, are you willing to negotiate on the TYC? I am interested, but i'm not quite interested in the HID kit.

·
All Show, No Go!
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just to double check, what size is the bulb? is it H1?

Also, are you willing to negotiate on the TYC? I am interested, but i'm not quite interested in the HID kit.
Well, I'm just throwing in the HID kit for free but if you shoot me an offer, I will definitely consider it. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Interested in Infinity sub and TYCs, shipping to 85750?

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Let me know if you're willing to part out the TYC headlights by THEMSELVES, no bulbs no nothing.. Just the headlights.

·
All Show, No Go!
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let me know if you're willing to part out the TYC headlights by THEMSELVES, no bulbs no nothing.. Just the headlights.
Well, to clarify my sale.. I'm just selling the TYCs for $150 and giving the HIDs for free since they look busted.

If you just want the TYCs, that'll be no problem.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Well, to clarify my sale.. I'm just selling the TYCs for $150 and giving the HIDs for free since they look busted.

If you just want the TYCs, that'll be no problem.
you still haven't answer my question. does it work or not? 'they look busted' doesn't really answer the question. :mad:

·
All Show, No Go!
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have no way of testing them since they require splicing..

But the ballasts are probably dead and the bulbs are still good. Not 100% sure though, sorry

1 - 20 of 23 Posts