Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have a brand new 98-02 V6 alternator for those whose crappy Delphi units have blown. I've had the exact same type in my AV6 for the past 60k miles and they work awesome. It's the exact same specs as the Honda unit and is NOT remanufactured. They sell on EBay for $160 shipped and Honda charges over $200, I'd like to get around $140 shipped for it but am open to offers. Let me know!

Thanks,
Chris

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blackdragon said:
lower price?
Yes, that is what open to offers means.

I still have this sitting around...it's OEM specifications but built to a higher quality than the Delphi units.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have this guys, I'm gonna put it on ebay soon!!!

The alternator is new, not reman, and is built to original Honda specs. It carries a lifetime (yes, lifetime) warranty from the original company, but you'd have to go through them and not me if it ever breaks down. It was computer tested to 12V/105A/1620W. My AIM is ChrisHS2000 if you want to get in touch with me.

Shoot me an offer! I'll sell this for cheaper than you can find a new alternator anywhere.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
morpheiz said:
What's different between this and OEM?
None, it's just not made by Delphi. Which is a very good thing if you know about the Delphi units. Same exact specs as the factory one :) I've had one of these in my car for 60k miles and it's great.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kleptodathief said:
how much shipped to toronto canada???
I'm visiting my gf in Chatham this weekend, I could meet you in the Hamilton area on Friday if you're up for it. Shipping is probably pretty expensive to Toronto (I live in NY), it weighs about 12-15 lbs.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
dam too bad ur gf aint in TO :D , im pretty sure my OEM pos delphi is gonna go soon...they don't last over 6 years? i think i still got original one on my car

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kleptodathief said:
dam too bad ur gf aint in TO :D , im pretty sure my OEM pos delphi is gonna go soon...they don't last over 6 years? i think i still got original one on my car
They very rarely last more than 150k miles :( Mine went at 120k. You sure you don't want to meet in the Hamilton somewhere? I'll see how much shipping is from inside Canada, maybe I'll ship it from there to you so it'd be cheaper. How much are you willing to pay CAD?

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
i prolly don't need one tho...im only at 57000miles!!! :D i dont drive alot but when i do its mostly stop and go... short trips in suburban toronto, gl with sell

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kleptodathief said:
i prolly don't need one tho...im only at 57000miles!!! :D i dont drive alot but when i do its mostly stop and go... short trips in suburban toronto, gl with sell
Damn I'm at 213,000 :eek:

Still for sale....I really don't want to ebay this, I'm sick of dealing with *******s on there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts