Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Ground Designed Black Widow Front Bumper Best offer takes it, pick up only *SOLD*

AEM Cold air intake blue used for about 10k filter in good shape 100 + Shipping

New Rear Brembo drilled and slotted rotors 4cylinder 75+ shipping

Used TYC tails for a coupe black. red on red corners 80 + Shipping *SOLD*

Used 01 Front bumper scratches on the underside and a scratch on the side, could be possibly buffed out, nighthawk black pearl

Used 01 Rear bumper, small tear and scratch on it

01 Stock Springs and Struts about 10k on them Best offer + Shipping

Silverstars low beam used for about 6 months 12bucks shipped

PM or email or IM me
[email protected]
Kennypenny19

Willing to trade for
225/40/18 tires much have good tread
Type r grill
Type r/Mugen Lip

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice low ball, but these things are heavy and i would only make probably 10-20 bucks soooooooooooo that would be a nooooooo

prices are pretty firm

·
Registered
102 Posts
Struts fit V6 coupe?

I bought a DIY black grill that was never installed. Interested in a trade? It's pretty much the stock grill, painted black, without the middle pieces. You'd have to put some mesh behind it. Can try to give you pics if you have interest in a trade.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
sorry if u dink its low ball..but down in so cal..i can get it $75 a pair ... thats y i don't wanna pay $70 +shipping!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
understandable, but these things are heavy to ship, yea lemme get pictures of the grill, the struts fit a v6 but shipping will be expensive, aim me at kennypenny19 and we can talk about the trade, thanks

·
Registered
662 Posts
hey kailam, you got a v6 or I4? are shocks different from springs, cuz i know the v6 and I4 do NOT use the same springs, they are different. you can interchange between sedan and coupe, but the I4-V6 springs are not compatible.

·
Registered
662 Posts
yea, i got the same, we have a deal already.

·
Registered
662 Posts
yo kailam, let me kno when you want to meet for the trade and cash, i know you said sometime this week or soon. i got an offer recently for something higher, but i want what your trading on top of the cash, plus i gave you my word, let me know. oh, and free bump :D

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey rkv, im just trying to get some money together sorry for the wait.........but those skirts are mine!! hehehe just hold them for another week, we can meet up

1 - 20 of 26 Posts