Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is an aem v2 intake (pics are in my gallery) asking 175 shipped

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump! its funny how ppl say they have dibs and are seriously intrested and then don't reply

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
ondenoantra said:
bump! its funny how ppl say they have dibs and are seriously intrested and then don't reply

Gotcha.

my bad, had problems with my inbox, It told me you were sending me a message but I wasn't able to retrive it. If you want to sell it to someone else, all good, and thanks.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
south jersey

·
Registered
205 Posts
does the V2 have anything that helps prevent water from going into the engine??? for example the cold air has a bypass valve that you can put on it but the V2 doesn't have that option so instead of a bypass valve does it have anything similar built in it?? :confused:

If it does then i might be interested in it... :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
you can still add a bypass valve on the v2. you just need to do some modding of the intake. but then its not recommended by aem to install the bypass on the v2 b/c it messes up the sound waves or sum crap. i did it anyway to mine cuz i figured it costs less to replace an intake than a whole engine plus i got the intake for a real good price :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yepp that answers ur question

·
Registered
205 Posts
dam then i might as well stick to the short ram or cai w/bypass since it's just a bolt on w/o modifications......thanks guys

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts