Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trading my car in and need to get rid of the exhaust. Unfortunately, my mom threw out my old exhaust while I was away at school, so I will need for you to come up with a stock exhaust for me, whether it is your exhaust or from a salvage yard, doesn't matter to me.

I bought and installed this exhust in October of '05, it's been on the car for ~13,000 miles. It sounds great, doesn't look so good because of the NY winter, but with some elbow grease, it will be good looking, again. Here is evidence that this exhaust can look like new: http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1050947&postcount=200. There may be minor scrapes on the bottom of the tips, but other than that it is in fine shape.

It's going for $600 on Performance Peddler, and I was looking to get $450, but because of me needing a stock, how's $400. If you are interested, regardless of the price, send me a PM, I'm anxious to trade. I'm not looking to ship anywhere, but if you want it bad enough and have a stock exhaust you will send me, we can arrange something, I suppose. Anyone who is local feel free to meet up and take a look/listen.

It is freezing oustide, so these pictures are terrible. I left them pretty big so you can check out deatils. Keep in mind, it's the middle of winter here in NY, so the exhaust is dirty, but I assure you it can be polished to like-new condition:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got_3.2? said:
where u located in ny?
Nyack, in Rockland county...

Do you know the Palisades Mall? If you do, I'm 5 minutes up the street.

metallikatz3 said:
bump for a sweet exhaust
Thanks for the bump, I appreciate it. And I do think this is the best looking exhaust. The muffler is a nice size, and the tips look great, too. If it weren't so cold I would polish up the mufflers and tips, hopefully it warms up a little tomorrow

·
Registered
751 Posts
bump for a great exhaust, had mine for just over a year now and the sound never gets tiring, it is perfect, not too loud, not to quiet

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
siciliangrl said:
any sound clips by chance?
Not at the moment, but I can get some today... It seems pretty nice out. Check back this evening, I should have something up.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PoloFolk said:
So what are you "trading in" for?
07 EX-L V6 Coupe with Nav.

I don't plan on doing much to the new car, but me saying that doesn't mean anything. Of course I will throw some tint on, but other than that I want to keep it pretty stock. But, I'm sure I will catch the modding bug sooner or later with the new car. The only thing I'm sure of is that I will not lower the new car. I have my current AV6 lowered to a 1/2 finger gap, and while it looks great, I don't like having to dodge potholes and ditches, especially driving through the city. I'll probably stick to smaller DIY mods...

·
Registered
152 Posts
so after hearing that clip, im definitely interested. i just was unsure of how loud it would be...i hate the lawn mower noise off other cars. lol. i do have a cai, how much more hp can i get off this exhaust?

·
Registered
751 Posts
to be honest, 2-3 whp at the most, but you will feel a difference because of the quicker throttle response. but any mod for a 6th gen accord v6 besides forced induction is more of a visual/sound mod than anything. but i spent 600+ on mine and i would have spent much more on it, because it was well worth it. im sure you know how with your intake it doesnt start getting noisy until 3.5k rpms or so, well once you slap an exhaust on there your car will be heard from idle to redline.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
FYI, i JUST bought that same exhaust from Performance Peddler today to replace my old one. the Magnaflow 15640 for 455 Shipped from Performancepeddler. So..... yea... that's pretty self explanatory.

-----------------
Sold To
-----------------
Po Sheen

913 University City Blvd
blacksburg, VA 24060
United States
Fax Number:
Email Address: ***************
Payment Method: Credit Card

-----------------
Shipped To
-----------------
Po Sheen

blacksburg, VA 24060
United States

-----------------
Purchase Summary
-----------------
Order ID: ******

Item 1
Product ID: MAG15640
Product Name: 15640
Product Price: $455.00
Quantity: 1

SubTotal: $455.00
Shipping: $0.00()
State Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $455.00

·
Registered
152 Posts
o ok. i noticed a big difference in response after i changed to a cl-s throttle body. i just thought the exhaust would give me more hp than that. kind of a disappointment.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts