Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[SIZE=7]98-02 Megan Headers[/SIZE]

Hi, Everyone

I recently crash my 2001 honda accord v6 :( .
I have a brand new Megan v6 headers that I didnt' get a chance to install on the accord. If anyone wants the headers. I'm offering it for 220.00 and 20 shipping to the 48 states . Let me know or email me with a price and I will sell it to whoever. I love this forum and that why I posting it in here instead of ebay. Paypal payment only! Send it as service so that I won't get charge any fee. I will email me paypal address to the winnerThanks

98-02 Megan Headers

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
CocotypeS said:
I am very interested and am also in norcal so I can do a pickup. let me know. thanks. -Emmanuel
your more to pick it up, but if CHI has dibs on it first! So if he doesn't come through this weekend then call me on MOnday at 510-7107777. THanks

·
What me? Worry?
158 Posts
CocotypeS said:
I am very interested and am also in norcal so I can do a pickup. let me know. thanks. -Emmanuel
Hi Emmanuel, if you want them first go ahead and get them. I'm flaking. That and Jake has a cheaper set also. THanks for your time Sonic

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CocotypeS said:
Since Chi back out CoCOTypes has dibs call me if you want to pick it up this weekend cash! hit me up 5107107777

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
can anyone tell me how to post a picture on the forum. I have bluetooth on my phone and on the computer but i cannot seem to post a picture!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts