- Kaminari Front/Sides/Rear
- 19" Axis NE-Os
- A'pexi WS Coilovers
- Ingalls Front Camber Kit
- Ingalls Rear Camber Kit
- TYC Black Housing Projectors with Catz 6000k HID Kit
- Two Brand New Kicker S15L7s still in box
- WeaponR Circuit Pro Coilover Sleeves
- Custom 2-Tone Tan/Cream Leather Interior (interested in trading for Black Leather)
- ViS Invader CF Hood

All of these items are still on the car with the exception of the subs and coilover sleeves. Since selling my car seems to be impossible, I'm just going to give it another makeover.

I don't have set prices yet, and I'll take pics tomorrow afternoon after I get off work. Please don't give me lowball offers, I'm not desperate to sell any of these items so unless the offer is reasonable I won't consider it.

Thanks,
Brad Deitemeyer

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
how much for the hid's and lights? plus what kind of kit?

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
silverHa- How much of a drop is the Pro Kit? I have my car dropped about 3 inches, this camber kit is made for the more extreme drops.

evahak311- I'm looking to get $600 for the rims, 2 of the rims have minor curb rash so I may get them all refinished before I sell them & just add that expense to the selling price. For the coilovers I'm looking to get $550, and for the hood I'm looking to get $350. I've used the coilovers for less than 200 miles (my car has been sitting in the garage unused since February, and the hood has been on the car for a few months as well in perfect condition.

I'll have pics tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
bump for the only other guy with the Kaminari kit :)

btw guys remember, bdeit has an I4....

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes thanks for pointing that out. The rims will be 4-lug, not 5.

My car already has dual exhausts, soon it will have a 5-lug bolt pattern, and 200hp stock as well. It just won't be a v6. :)

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have these for sale:

- Wings West 3-piece Midwing
- Black Housing Angel Eyes Projector Headlights

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
hey, what about your CF grille!?

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
PFizzle said:
probably.. theres already a company selling harnesses for it.. too bad noone wanted your car. what would you expect asking 15 grand for it.. I couldnt even get that much for my car :( :eek:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Damn! You paid $715 for an HID kit? Isn't that a lot?

You should just keep your ride as is externally and drop an H22 in it...

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KCMC582- I really like the CF grille, but if anyone wants to trade me for the regular black style I'd probably consider that. I just don't want to go back to the OEM grille.

PFizzle- Yes, H22. :)

Mixophrenia- The camber kit fitting a sedan shouldn't be a problem, but I'll do some research on that to be sure.

driven- Yeah $15k might seem like a lot, but it's hard to put a price on something such as my car, especially from my standpoint.

The_Tofu_Shop- I'm looking to get between 400-500 for the full kit. It has a few scrapes on the bottom of the front bumper, but unless your car is GGP like mine then you'll need to get it painted, and it will then become flawless.

2K2AKD- I'd rather sell the camber kits together as a whole, but if I can find a guaranteed buyer for the front then I'll consider selling the back separately if there is also a guaranteed buyer.

clean2draccord- Sure, I'll have pics tomorrow afternoon after I get off work.

NauticaV6- Yes I paid $715 from www.visualdynamics.ca for my Catz H1 6000k kit. It's quite a bit to pay, but I knew what I was getting and I'm extremely satisfied with the end results of it.

·
now in a 2004 Acura TSX
567 Posts
catz and phillips are pretty much the same HIDs

they are interchageable....meaning...u can have CATZ ballasts with Phillips bulbs or vise versa

phillips are by far the number 1 HID company
so id consider CATZ number 2

i remember when aftermarket phillips 6000K HID kits first came out they were priced from $700 - $800...so im sure brad is telling the truth....again ur paying extra for the quality....even their 4100k used to start at $500

free bump

1 - 20 of 54 Posts