Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling a Megan underdrive pulley(silver) a set of the belts that go with the pulley. 6 NGK iridium spark plugs with about 14000 kms on them. A set of black housed TYC head lights(drivers side no probs, pass side started to fog so i siliconed all around heavily so should be tight now) no scratches. I would prefer to ship all of this to one person.I'm not sure on a price yet so just send me an offer, and if your in Canada that would be a bonus as it reduces the shipping costs.Edit I'm also adding a Razo brushed aluminum and carbon fibre auto shift knob and the v6p brushed aluminum climate control knobs.just pm an offer.

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no but i'm sure if you search you will find a pic theres quite a few on this board its silver with a carbon fibre centre.

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
honda dude i'll sell it for 30 bucks shipped to 33410 just pm me all your info address etc and i'll send you my email address so you can paypal me the moeny. I'll let the tyc's go for 100 bucks plus shipping.and just so everyone knows i'm using ground shipping so it takes a week or so to get there so it's cheaper that way.And to the guy who wanted the climate control knobs shipped to 91801 it'll be 25 bucks shipped, just give me your address and stuff to my pm and ill send you my email address for paypal if your interested.

·
Registered
215 Posts
honda dude i'll sell it for 30 bucks shipped to 33410 just pm me all your info address etc and i'll send you my email address so you can paypal me the moeny. I'll let the tyc's go for 100 bucks plus shipping.and just so everyone knows i'm using ground shipping so it takes a week or so to get there so it's cheaper that way.And to the guy who wanted the climate control knobs shipped to 91801 it'll be 25 bucks shipped, just give me your address and stuff to my pm and ill send you my email address for paypal if your interested.

pm sent

1 - 20 of 25 Posts