Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used for about a year. In great condition. Complete kit. Asking for 2800 but will negotiate. Email me for pics at [email protected] Im located in Northern California. Oakley to be specific. Also comes with the high boost pulley to bring you at a 55% increase in power. You wont be dissapointed!

·
Got Heat?
295 Posts
im interested but somewhat leary. you just registered today or in the last few days to sell this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
accordheat said:
im interested but somewhat leary. you just registered today or in the last few days to sell this?
Yea. I have often read the forums but never had an account. Since Im selling this, I made one yesterday. Never needed to post anything before now.

·
Got Heat?
295 Posts
do you have any eBay feedback?

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
isn't this like the second person from that area to sell a comptech sc? seems odd..

:denali: :denali: :denali: :denali:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im not sure how to post a picture. If you want I can send you a picture via email. I assure you this is legit, but i will try my hardest to proove it. If you are in the area, you can even check it out for yourself. Let me figure out How to post pictures. I can understand why you would be weary of this ;o)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If anybody was interested, make me an offer. I dont have a problem selling it for less, as long at its not ridiculously less. If you want speciffic pictures, let me know. Im not sure how many miles are on it exactly, but it was on for about a year. My guess is 8000 to 10000, most likely not reaching 10,000. Im selling this because I'm looking to by a motorcycle. A ninja 250. (also if anyone knows locally of someone who is selling a ninja 250, please let me know) :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
this isn't mine just to let you guyz know...just happens to be someone in the area...my s/c might just be sold with my car.

·
Registered
88 Posts
this isn't mine just to let you guyz know...just happens to be someone in the area...my s/c might just be sold with my car...n e wayz someone pm me with instructions on how to post pics.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts