Apexi Vtec Afc: $300
Magnaflow Dual Catback exhaust: $300
Wings West W-type front lip: $75
98 Accord V6 stock alloy wheels/no tires: $175
Black housing projector headlights: $25
Stock 98 Accord V6 sedan springs: $40
Stock 98 Accord sedan middle taillights: $30
Stock 98 Accord Shocks Front only: $10

I am willing to ship most things as long as the buyer pays for shipping. The items that I prefer local pickup are the Carbon Fiber hood, and Exhaust.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i got dibs on the housing! do u have pics of it...thanks!

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
hey i got dibs on the intake, ill paypal right now if thats fine with you? what about shipping?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The black housing are for a 6th gen accord, the reason why i am selling them for selling them soo cheap is because they are scratched up and the projectors arent that bright, and for the Short Ram intake i already have somone that might buy it but if they fall through i will contact some of you, for the exhaust the reason why i want soo much is because i got ripped on it and payed $650 like 4 months ago from a local dealer, if i cant sell it i might just try to put it on my new 7th gen coupe.

·
Registered
291 Posts
pmed

·
Registered
662 Posts
how many miles did the stock shocks have, and was it used with aftermarket springs

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The stock shocks had 60,000 miles on them, they were used with aftermarket springs for like 2,000miles. If anyone would like pictures of anything just email me at [email protected] and leave your email address and i will send the pictures to you.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
wow VAFC Vtec controller for $400??

even brand new doesn't retail at $400...

·
Registered
238 Posts
i have stock head lamps if you were interested, but one of them is cracked in the inside, you can hardly see it and it doesnt affect anything, i'll post pics if you want me to.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts